• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Light green powdered Fent????

mr.plow.bs

Greenlighter
Hey all my new girl got hooked on fent when oxy and h dried up and last night her regular girl had purple fent (which is common here in Toronto) and this light green fent. We used to have those fake 80s way back but they were dark green.

I'm just concerned this is another fuck over that will get her hooked on a stronger analogue like carf.

There was a dude on the sidewalk that the ambulance had to narcan so I'm worried about this for her.

Anyone know about this light green fent powder and why its green??

cheers and be safe y'all

I can't fully answer your question OP and I'm sorry.

I wanted to mention that I have had & seen blue and green, what I assume was heroin rocks a few years ago. I was curious if anyone out there would know why these rocks would be green and blue colors. I don't think it was fent though because I tried fentanyl later on and it felt much different. I was able to do big lines of these blue and green rocks and there was a feeling but it didn't necessarily feel like heroin either, but it was opiate-like enough to know that it had to of been something in that class of drugs. They looked just like the brown heroin rocks and not pressed pills or anything and broke up into nice colorful powder.

Have you or your girl considered getting on some kind of maintenance or have the means to, cause I recommend it for safety reasons. It's not easy but being at the mercy of civilian drug dealers is a dangerous game and I think the laws out there need a good reform for making things safer. I wish you all the best and hope you find the info you need.

It's green because someone added green dye. There is absolutely no way to tell how potent this powder is

Thank you. :) This was another one of my thoughts. Wondered if maybe if it's a 'thing', where drug dealers will dye their shit, almost like a trademark or something. It had been sitting in a storage unit in my case for a bit too and I think may have lost a bit of potency. And now that you mention that, it could have been fent, as it was cold and sedating like that, but just not as strong.

It was new to me at the time as most of my experience was with regular brown / tan and some times grey or white rocks.

Maybe it was the PEA used in the synthesis that was a plant extract?

honestly I have seen it in my small town in purple, light green, baby blue, and weirdly enough like a rainbow unicorn sparkle. Id say get a testing kit to make sure its a fent analog. there are several good places in canada i can point you to if u want in a pm. but honestly they seem so wildly unpredictable, all i can say to those absolutely set on using it, is to never ever use alone, always have narcan and always test like the smallest tiniest little bit by vaping off foil. like im talking like allergy test doses, like a grain or 2 of salt worht of the mixed/cut up fent dope. then slowly and very carefully titrate from there. obviously my harm reduction advice would be not to use it at all and perhaps see if getting prescribed methadone is an option. not the greatest solution but but you will still be getting a potent full mu opioid agonist of abosolute known purity, especially since you are in Ontario like me.

the mixed fent dope powders just spell trouble to me. though if one could theoretically obtain a pure (ish) version of fent or an analog from a reliable rc or DW vendor, it could then perhaps safely be dosed by dissolving into a solution and dosing volumetrically. I have personally had great success with said method when my close friend laid clandestine fentanyl powder into ~250~ microgram blotters.