• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Life lessons (learn from everyone else mistakes)

-don't be nice and work extra hours cos you don't wanna say no.
-don't try to educate someone you've only just met about drugs (they might be an ignorant fuck)
-don't stay up until 2am every morning :( (you'll feel tired :p)
!brad

Never trust a man who, when left in a room alone with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on - the immortal Billy Connelly :)

On acid never combine these things
1. a yankee doodle dandy toy soldier
2. fire lighters
3. 2-stroke
4. garden hose
5. your parents huge glass door
6. leg and eyebrow hair
draw your own picture, the true events are just too scary.

- Dont let your two cats play in the bedroom alone when there are no sheets/covers on the waterbed
- Dont let the cats sleep in your waterbed even when there are sheets on it (we have replaced our bladder 3 times)
- One last waterbed thingy - when you are filling it up, dont sit in the lounge and have a session!! Cause when you go back in there its is like a huge balloon and has leaked all over the bedroom floor and the hallway..
- When you've drunk a whole bottle of tequila, dont pretend you want a cone, because you will pick up any sort of glass, light it and proceed to burn your eyebrows
I have learnt so many lessons!! =)
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: Jabba ]

^^^ Shit I'd better get the cat off my waterbed then. ;)
Oh and another thing about waterbeds, don't get one when you're renting!!
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: pekkie ]

1. Whilst driveing do not pull the steering wheel to the left, whilst trying to open the glove box....doing a 110k/mph....at night.
2. Wear your seatbelt at all times. See above.
3. If you have snot in your nose, do not laugh in front off an attractive girl.
4. Do not tell attractive girls about your car stories. They will not be impressed. Especially with snot on their face.
for the record i laughed hardest at Rev Head.
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: papermate ]

^lol^ - funny stuff
dont bother putting your pipe through the washing machine, it dosen't clean it...
(and no, I didn't put it in there on purpose)

hahahaha this thread is so fucken funny!!! i only just found it!! i was LOL'ing to myself all alone in front of my pc hehehe
never ever look in the mirror while on acid, u will have self esteem issues 4 weeks
*cries*

When lighting a cigarette off a gas stove, do not put your head above the stove - rather light from the side .. else your friends will call you Billy Brow-less

Don't ever fall asleep after sex while there's still coke left.
BigTrancer :D

if you're meeting up with friends at a big event - see: summadayze - never,
a). drop while filling up at the servo on the way in...
and then
b). decide to leave your phone in the car because you think you'll be able to bump into them....
it took me a long, long, time to find my friends.

- Dont throw your mobile away at a club because your so trashed you cant be bothered with all things the display is flashing at you.
- Dont leave any string on a table when you are trashed and you want to have a line of wiz.
- Dont let a friend try and help you get the string out of your nose.
- When you are breathalised, dont ask the police officer if you have won anything.
- When your very first girlfriend gives you a call out of the blue after a few years and tells you that she is now a lesbian and is getting married to her girlfriend. Dont ask her who wears the strap-on in the relationship.
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: Orion ]

DoofQueen: what you said about looking at your reflection in the mirror whilst on acid... so true..so true... How i looked was on my mind for the rest of the night
- When on acid.. don't attempt to make your way back home by your self. Especially when taking public transport. I learn't this the hard way.
- When your drunk at a pub, don't pick a fight over the pool table, it's not worth it
- Don't lend your brother's/sister's cd's out to your friends, you often forget that you even lent it out till your siblings nag you to death about it

^^^ aww yeah man i looked at myself by accident in the side view mirror of a car at 7am after my 1st rave and had just dropped at 5am...what the hell i was doing droppin acid at 5am i dunno but yeah i toattly freaked out!!!
my head was all flattened out and went square and warpish and my eyes looked all funny!!! was scary!! ekkkkkk :/

If by some force of nature, you are compelled not to wear underwear, do not, i repeat DO NOT pull up the zipper as extremely fast.
Obviously it is best only to post this account on bluelight rather than in real life. ( im glad i havent met any bl's now.)

never eat in a chinese resturant located nextdoor to a pound!! woof
[ 12 January 2003: Message edited by: Mountain Muncher ]

Don't leave a bag in the back window of your car which is parked in a shady neighbourhood - it costs money to replace the bag and the window.