• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Life lessons (learn from everyone else mistakes)

GackMonkey

Bluelighter
OK, Alot of useful tips get thrown around in the IRC channel so i thought i'd start a thread so that everyone can learn from this valuable information. So, the first tip......DON'T DO HOUSEWORK STONED! I cannot stress this enough. Otherwise you might do something stupid like......say some stoned idiot was doing his washing and after he pulls off his pillow cases thinks, "hey these pillows look kinda dirty too, maybe we can wash them too". Needless to say putting 2 pillows and a few other things in a small washing machine is NOT a good idea. The end result is a laundry with water flowing out from under the door onto the carpet in the hall.
Ok well now I am off to do my ironing so I should be back real soon with more advice.

If you run out of washing powder for the washing machine, morning fresh is not a good substitute.
Makes a whole lot more foam, and doesn't do a very good job.

your fridge is no place to harvest penicillin from...
fairy bread does not cover all or even most of the basic food groups because it contains a broad spectrum of colours. (just because it's bright and colourful, doesn't mean it can sustain life [well, unless it's been in my fridge for a week or so])
ahhh, stoned sunday afternoons :)

when driving and listening to dance music, do not "reach for the lasers"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||||||||
Especially those that are attached to a policemans arm....

If you decide to take acid at home, make sure your parents have gone to work. It is also not a good idea to lock yourself in the computer room all day to prevent any contact with them.

NEVER ..................
Look At the person in the passenger seat when your driving and talking to them. This isnt good and for most is probably common sense.
This fuck up cost me over a grand :(
im still embarrased and sorry fin
AND ........
If milk is off and you know for a fact it is of, dont go ahead and smell it like i ALWAYS seem to do, it is way dirty on the nose.
-funki-
trau20.gif

[ 01 September 2002: Message edited by: funki ]

If you've been stupid enough to light a cigarette at the wrong end and taken a hefty drag of filter smog, don't try to snip off the end of the filter and 'recover' your cigarette by smoking it again.
It's just not worth it. Ugh.

If you're going to rail a pill, crush it up first! (or make sure you have a pair of long needle nose tweezers handy!) :(

^ ^ ^ I did that to my last cigarette the other night. How very typical of my life. Fortunately I was able to steal someone else's so all was not lost.
My tip: Don't get busted in a bus lane.
>EDIT<: And even more typical of my life is the fact that someone posts one minute before me so my carefully drawn arrows are completely pointless.
[ 01 September 2002: Message edited by: Queen Beat ]

^^ haha sukit!
Although, I heard somewhere that if you're a girl and you spontaneously burst into tears in front of a cop upon getting busted, you'll be able to escape the scene completely scot-free ;)
Nothing trumps a crying girl, NOTHING ;)
[ 01 September 2002: Message edited by: Macksta ]

Do not, when drunk and scattered, drape your bedside lamp with a piece of clothing so the light "isn't so bright" before passing out into oblivion.
Luckily I noticed the burning smell some hours later, and luckily, I'd used a wool jumper... :eek:

Do not turn the wrong burner on, on your stove.
Because when there is a plastic bowl on the one that is on, it gets very messy.
And, don't put to much chilli powder in your meal. It may look like a little bit in the recipe, but it gets damn spicy if you double the mix!
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: Russ ]

Originally posted by Macksta:
Although, I heard somewhere that if you're a girl and you spontaneously burst into tears in front of a cop upon getting busted, you'll be able to escape the scene completely scot-free ;)
You're just jealous ... they were the best 5 minutes of tears I've ever shed in my life. :)
So yeah I change my life lesson to : If you're a chicka who can cry on command - use it to your advantage. :) Cops are tops.
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: Queen Beat ]

A mistake to remember is not to take the red pill, rather we should take the blue pill and live in relative ignorance :)
On a serious note I can't remember life lessons maybe they've all melted into one...
PeaceOut

people, whatever you do in life, don't do the same thing for more than 4 years
and another important life lesson, avoid hot english mustard... once i went to one of those Mr. Birds WYO (wank your own) sandwich places, put hot english mustard onto my roll as if it were honey mustard... i acheived critical mass in my skull and my head exploded... well... at least i can eat any sort of hot food now without any worry, the worst is behind me... ;)
Cohaa
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: Cohaagen ]

use the dryer to dry wet clothes, not the microwave...
BUUTTTT.... if u do.. make sure u have a fire extinguisher handy..

When on acid, it may sound like a good idea to "fuck people up" who are also on acid. However, it is difficult to think of a way to fuck someone else up when you are in such a fragile mental state. So in trying to think of a idea to fuck someone else up, you have, in turn, managed to fuck yourself up...
LooP.

Make sure your pizza arrives before you rail that big line of speed. Otherwise you won't eat it.