• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Blog Life is Hard

I can't even imagine the rollercoaster of dreadful emotions you must be going through. Some people are actually evil, this attack was in a very real way also an assault against your loved ones. I can't get over just how much courage you have to write about it on here. Thinking of you and your family.
Well that was an awfully nice thing to say

I can't even imagine the rollercoaster of dreadful emotions you must be going through. Some people are actually evil, this attack was in a very real way also an assault against your loved ones. I can't get over just how much courage you have to write about it on here. Thinking of you and your family.

I havent really spoken about it in a public way only really to staff BUT I just thought it would explain to some why I havent been myself and why I havent been around much lately but thank you leet for the kind words does mean so much to me <3

Sending you much <3 BtS. Lots of it.

Thank you cdugs and much <3 back to you xxx

very supportive dealing with me through my worst. Can honestly say that I know that he loves me, well and truly does accepts every bad behaviour or a whole day of crying and never an angry word.

That's so great that you have such a good partner. :) I'm glad you have people who support you. Please don't be too hard on yourself for "behaving badly". You're severely traumatized and it's perfectly understandable that you're having a hard time. It will take time and work to get through this, but it CAN and WILL get better with time if you keep working at it. As they say, time heals all wounds. They may leave scars, but that's all. It really hasn't been long, and as you know I know more of the details and I'll just say that was a particularly cruel and violent attack. I'm glad you're seeking help in working through the trauma.

Keep it up, you're very brave. People love you. You can always vent or talk here if you want. ❤❤

Yeah thanks every one, I am having a particularly rough day today

So given official notice about my job but I do have my own business at least.

The thought of interviewing though really is freaking me out.

Much <3

Just having a rough time again tonight, hubby at work and I am alone.

Refuse to call my mum to come out I just won't do it again.

Tired of being insecure and scared, it's so draining

Just having a rough time again tonight, hubby at work and I am alone.

Refuse to call my mum to come out I just won't do it again.

Tired of being insecure and scared, it's so draining
You’ll be fine.
It’s fuckin horrible that you been made to feel this way.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I opened Hooters all over the country and had a couple of bad incidents at some of the hotels we where staying at while opening the stores time does heal babe..wish I was there to give u a hug ...my trauma is so bad that I can't sleep without my pitbull,Jada.,.gosh this just stinks .,..maybe they can get u on some good meds to ease this jumpiness u have .. klonopin helps me..best wishes,love amos

You’ll be fine.
It’s fuckin horrible that you been made to feel this way.

I know I'll be fine but my mind has the zoomies with all the what ifs

I know it sounds ridiculous but I am so fucking freaked out by being alone

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I opened Hooters all over the country and had a couple of bad incidents at some of the hotels we where staying at while opening the stores time does heal babe..wish I was there to give u a hug ...my trauma is so bad that I can't sleep without my pitbull,Jada.,.gosh this just stinks .,..maybe they can get u on some good meds to ease this jumpiness u have .. klonopin helps me..best wishes,love amos
I also have my dog inside and I'm on meds but still mind's racing....

Well I survived the night
I eventually fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.
Two cats and a dog on my bed was nice and cozy.
My dog Breeze even slept like a human with her head on the hubby's pillow
Glad I managed without calling my mum