• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Librax

BehindtheShadow

Bluelight Crew
Hi

Has anyone here tried librax and does it work for anxiety?
My dr prescribed it for my tummy but I was reading it's a form of a benzo?

Anyone tried it and did you find it helped?

Regards
BtS

Hi

Has anyone here tried librax and does it work for anxiety?
My dr prescribed it for my tummy but I was reading it's a form of a benzo?

Anyone tried it and did you find it helped?

Regards
BtS

its a combination of Chlordiazepoxide and clidinium bromide used to treat IBS and other gastrointestinal issues...

Chlordiazepoxide is the benzo most typically used to treat alcohol withdrawl and I presume added as a muscle relaxant and to deal with it anxiety caused by the gastro related symptoms.

I don't know the ratio of the 2 drugs present but obviously be careful using any drug combination like this in anything other than the prescribed doseage as this can result in inadvertently consuming a toxic quantity of one of its constituents.

Thanks I'm not in alcohol withdrawal but I am having a bit of anxiety at the moment so I wondered if I upped my dose a bit if would help?
Thanks for replying by the way

Thanks I'm not in alcohol withdrawal but I am having a bit of anxiety at the moment so I wondered if I upped my dose a bit if would help?
Thanks for replying by the way

Well that's kind if what I was meaning though, I don't know what the exact doseages of the 2 are but what you need to be careful of is not inadvertently taking too much of the clidinium bromide in an effort to get more of the Chlordiazepoxide.

The best thing to do is see what the 2 doseages are and then Google the maximum safe amount of the clidinium bromide....just to be sure you don't get too much.

The benzo part isn't just for alcohol withdrawl it's just that that's the most commonly used benzo for alcohol withdrawl (Librium)....it's given for other hings too though.