• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

libido issues on cruise / reduced erection quality

TrenE

Bluelighter
@Serotonin101
I could afford blood work.
500mg test
12,5mg e3d exemestane

Blood work was done on the day when it was time to take exemestane. I took it afterwards.

test >10 ng/ml (3.5-9) next time I have to tell the laboratory to dilute for exact measurement
estradiol 50 pg/ml (<44)
dht 840 ng/l (112-955)
prolactin 12 ng/ml (1,6-19)

Does anything look untypical? Shouldn't dht be higher and out of reference as I am on 500 test?

Thanks.

Last edited:

TrenE

Bluelighter
Hello @Swim15 the effect of yohombine seemed to be placebo and disapperead rapidly.

In summary I have tried:
- Yohimbine
- Drostanolone and Proviron
- Alpha-GPC
- Cabergoline

Currently it looks like I have found the issue. I am now on my third week HCG. Sexual arousal and erection quality increased to the known state. I could hold erection without physical stimulation. I hope the effect will last. I have been on without HCG for 4 years.

Do you have ever tried HCG?

Human chorionic gonadotropin treatment of nonorganic erectile failure and lack of sexual desire: a double-blind study.
HCG effect on sexual behavior did not correlate with the increase in plasma testosterone level: it seems HCG is a useful option in sexologic treatment of erectile failure and LSD.

Swim15

Bluelighter
Interesting and I have not tried HCG yet but will order some. Has it impacted energy levels, mood, or anything else? Or just erection quality?

TrenE

Bluelighter
Hello, yes it is very interesting. I have no problems with energy levels or mood. Regarding these issues I did not notice any effects from HCG. But I suggest DHTs for improved energy levels and mood.

HCG has lead to improved sexual response/arousal and erection quality which I had lost last year. I hope this effect will last and I think it is no placebo as I get and can hold erections without physical stimulation as it was before. I will keep you updated.

I have been on AAS for 4 years including cycles of 19-nor-steroids and DHTs. I experinced advanced testicle atrophy.

Current HCG protocol:
500IU e3d. Total amount 9000IU.
I have started the third week.

I am interested when the effects will decrease again after the HCG cycle.

I appreciate your comments.

Swim15

Bluelighter
Keep us updated. I may actually order some and give it a go since it’s not super expensive just to see if I notice anything. Haven’t used it since I started gear a number of years ago