• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc lexapro and abilify

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
Hey guys. After years of refusing to take SSRIs, I finally bit the bullet and tried it. My doctor has been letting me play doctor for the past year+ and finally I arrive in his office beaten and battered. I have GAD with a hint if bipolar depression and have tried a bunch of different stuff that I spent a long time researching : gabapentin, lyrica, klonopin, baclofen, and buspar. He tells me "okay my family all have GAD so I am very familiar with it. I have let you play doctor, so now let me play doctor. I bet you are stressed out from searching all of those drugs, thats what they pay me for. Take lexapro and ability and it will help. Trust me."

So I started taking it 3 nights ago. He said it takes 4 weeks to work. I know there can be withdrawals, but thats with any drugs. The gabapentin has been the worse. It doesn't even work anymore, it just makes me irritable and have weird irrational thoughts. Im going to try to taper off that soon. Does anyone have some positive feedback on lexapro? my cousin said "just don't take paxil" lol that is the only advice i have gotten on this.

Oh also I'm back on my clonzepam yay! I haven't taken it in almost 48 hours. I'm trying to truly use the "as needed" thing. What is the best way to use clonzepam without getting a tolerance?