• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

leveling out on ambien and what to do afterwards to have fun

This Dude

Greenlighter
Its been tricky but ambien is a slippery slope. Finding just the right amount is pretty important. Once you get the amount you want, how do you take it? Well, you could put it in your mouth and swallow (thats what she said). You could snort, which stings like hell. You can chew the pills and swalllow ( ive never done this before but im gonna try it now). You gotta decide on these ways before you can continue.

After doing whatever you want with them, what now....?? What do we do now to enjoy our slice of heaven? What do you guys think about this point?

I've never taken Ambien either for insomnia or to get high from it but my friends that did get high on it would stay at home, and hide their car keys, and made sure they had someone there who was sober or not on the drug to watch out in case they did anything.

The only levelling worth anything, is taking as directed at bedtime. You want fun, like Priest pointed out, hide your keys, don't as in DON"T mix it with anything and stay up watching TV on it. That's about it. Better yet, have a non using person with you. That shit is blackout city. You wanna trip, get real drugs. Outside its intended use, it is really not worth the little extra kick. You might get some visual distortions, but a person can really fuck up with Ambien, if not used correctly. Forget railing it. I put it under my tongue. It works fine that way. Really though, blackouts, comas and death are all possible with misuse of this drug. Not worth it. I know. I have had a script for years.

I was prescribed ambien once. First time I took it I had visuals, saw a giant spider on the wall. was trying to tell my friend who was sleeping in the same bed next to me and she got annoyed while I was partially freaking out and told me to go to sleep. I took about 4 the first time. Second time I took it was at my aunt's house, I know I only took 3 or 4 at first, I remember walking with my cousins to family video to rent some movies and video games, next thing I know I woke up in the yard down the street. my whole script was gone, my aunt told me I kept taking them. I had apparently sold the game I rented for a dollar so I could get sunflower seeds and lost my shirt. Needless to say i never got another script. I'm all for the rec use of things to get fucked up on but not when it comes to blacking out. Passing out is preferable to continuing to do shit and having no memory of it.