• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lets talk paranormal!

Do you have a link to the video about shadow people? I thought that they were something people on meth or who have not slept for days see? A guy I used to be friends with told me about how he did not sleep for two days after binging on a lot of caffeine, and was driving, and he thought he saw a child run in front of him but it was a hallucination and he immediately went home and slept.

I know people who before they were diagnosed as being bipolar or manic they would not sleep for days and see shadow people.

I have had times when I did not sleep for 24-48 hours, after I had stayed up all night working or doing research and drank too much caffeine, and I did not see shadow people. I am not saying that others do not see them or experience them, but that I never have.

In the above wiki link it claims that sleep paralysis can cause people to see them. I have had bad insomnia before which caused me not to sleep for 24-48 hours. But the only time I ever had sleep paralysis was when I was 19 and went camping, drank two or three beers, and went to sleep early since we had left at 7AM and traveled all day. I woke up later at night, had to piss and my mind was racing and I thought or was dreaming about how the betazoid people from Star trek TNG liked beta-carotine. I was not able to move but I did not see any ghosts, shadow people, etc. and the sleep paralysis lasted maybe 3-5 minutes at most. Then I got up, walked into the woods to piss, drank some water, and went back to sleep.

Sleep paralysis seems to be the most common way people see shadow people. There's a documentary on Netflix called "The Nightmare". Every single person who is interviewed describes the same thing: They are frozen in bed, unable to move and unable to scream. They are terrorized, full of fear and all of them see shadow men. Some of them mention one that is taller than the others. That must be Hatman. The scientists try to explain it away. It cannot he explained by science or doctors because sleep paralysis is a demonic attack. When the people in the documentary called out to Jesus Christ, the attack stopped.

There seems to be incidents where people see these shadow men without being in an episode of sleep paralysis. This woman talks about them like she just sees them around.

Let me know if you can hear this:

Do you have a link to the video about shadow people? I thought that they were something people on meth or who have not slept for days see? A guy I used to be friends with told me about how he did not sleep for two days after binging on a lot of caffeine, and was driving, and he thought he saw a child run in front of him but it was a hallucination and he immediately went home and slept.

I know people who before they were diagnosed as being bipolar or manic they would not sleep for days and see shadow people.

I have had times when I did not sleep for 24-48 hours, after I had stayed up all night working or doing research and drank too much caffeine, and I did not see shadow people. I am not saying that others do not see them or experience them, but that I never have.

In the above wiki link it claims that sleep paralysis can cause people to see them. I have had bad insomnia before which caused me not to sleep for 24-48 hours. But the only time I ever had sleep paralysis was when I was 19 and went camping, drank two or three beers, and went to sleep early since we had left at 7AM and traveled all day. I woke up later at night, had to piss and my mind was racing and I thought or was dreaming about how the betazoid people from Star trek TNG liked beta-carotine. I was not able to move but I did not see any ghosts, shadow people, etc. and the sleep paralysis lasted maybe 3-5 minutes at most. Then I got up, walked into the woods to piss, drank some water, and went back to sleep.
Here's the video we were talking about .

Here's the video we were talking about .

The link I showed Priest is the interview from Coast to Coast about shadow people. That's the one I listened to.

It might be different from that video. I'll listen to that video in the morning. Going night night.

The link I showed Priest is the interview from Coast to Coast about shadow people. That's the one I listened to.

It might be different from that video. I'll listen to that video in the morning. Going night night.
Cool I'm high listening to Rock the casbah. The local guitar picker got his guitar picking thumb! 😖

Oh God the top hat man!!!!!!
That entity / being is something to really watch out for, I'm not sure if "he" is good OR bad as the jury is still out on that one.

I wish I could remember the name of the Greek entity but one time my ex took a huge dose of 4-Meo-PCP trying to kill herself, it was a stupid dose around 600/700mg & it fucked her up. She told me she didn't remember anything apart from coming face to face with The Tophat man & he was sitting beside some being that said her name & she had on a crown of what looked like fairy lights, we looked it up & found her name but I have forgot it sadly. They told her she was now dead but it wasn't her time to pass over & they were sending her back to earth, she said the tophat man guided her back into her body & she woke up & was 100% sober, it scared her off disso chemicals for life (lol)

I've also heard reports from people I trust & know well though where the tophat man has done bad to folks & really scared them, one friend really didn't get on with that being & he was stalked by that entity for years & nearly sent him insane.

Oh God the top hat man!!!!!!
That entity / being is something to really watch out for, I'm not sure if "he" is good OR bad as the jury is still out on that one.

I wish I could remember the name of the Greek entity but one time my ex took a huge dose of 4-Meo-PCP trying to kill herself, it was a stupid dose around 600/700mg & it fucked her up. She told me she didn't remember anything apart from coming face to face with The Tophat man & he was sitting beside some being that said her name & she had on a crown of what looked like fairy lights, we looked it up & found her name but I have forgot it sadly. They told her she was now dead but it wasn't her time to pass over & they were sending her back to earth, she said the tophat man guided her back into her body & she woke up & was 100% sober, it scared her off disso chemicals for life (lol)

I've also heard reports from people I trust & know well though where the tophat man has done bad to folks & really scared them, one friend really didn't get on with that being & he was stalked by that entity for years & nearly sent him insane.

Oh shit! That sounds terrifying. I have never ever seen shadow people or hatman, thank God! The scariest thing was hearing hatman can take on physical form and it sounds like he can even fly you away to try to steal your soul. I don't know if that's true about taking on the physical form, but it sounds scary as hell no matter what.

Sleep paralysis seems to be the most common way people see shadow people. There's a documentary on Netflix called "The Nightmare". Every single person who is interviewed describes the same thing: They are frozen in bed, unable to move and unable to scream. They are terrorized, full of fear and all of them see shadow men. Some of them mention one that is taller than the others. That must be Hatman. The scientists try to explain it away. It cannot he explained by science or doctors because sleep paralysis is a demonic attack. When the people in the documentary called out to Jesus Christ, the attack stopped.

I've always been curious about the commonality between sleep paralysis reports. I have experienced sleep paralysis a number of times and found it scary because I couldn't move, but there was no sense of entities or anything. I did seemingly meet an entity once in a dream that was quite unsettling, but I knew it couldn't hurt me even though it wanted to. It could have been a dream but at the time I was dreaming very intensely and was quite lucid. I would wake up multiple times without actually waking up. This particular dream was different though. Of course, I'm fully willing to accept it being just a very realistic and vivid dream, too.