ecstasy- wheels, wagon wheels, tabs
coke- powder, 'dat P', ana
opiate syrup- lay, lean, purple oil or oil
mushrooms- crazy candy [referring to the common chocolate infused with shrooms]
hydrocodone tablets- lori or 'loris' in town'

and how could i forget, in houston there is a HUGE amount of PCP use

Pcp- sherm, wet, sticks

Last edited:
someone tell me what tical is? mixed definitions but what i've settled on is that it's a pcp laced blunt, i don't know for sure i've never had any pcp.

Memphis TN

Cocaine HCL- soft, white, tony, blow, girl
Crack- Hard
heroin- Dogfood, smack, boy, junk
LSD- L, Lucy,Cid
Ecstacy- Rolls, Tabs
Xanax bars- sticks, ladders, double gs
DIlaudids= Ds, Lords, Dillies K4s

What do you call mephedrone? (seriously)

Cue lots of hilarious people saying that they call it **** etc

But really, what do you refer to mephedrone as? The media (in the UK) are always citing ridiculous names that I've never heard of but are any of them accurate?

The most common name I've heard between friends etc is simply - mephedrone

i agree theres far too many names for most drugs, this is just the latest example. i bet you one media source will start referring it to as crystal meph, to make confusion.

i simply call it mephedone :D

state side, since no one really knows of it, it's just mephedrone (or meph or drone)...

Some medias are calling it methadrone, and metamphetamine is also called methadrine. Just to confuse things more. Look at Wiki for these names.

The only time I've heard someone refer to Mephedrone as something else was when a mate who's been doing a lot of it (or atleast he was at the time) called it M-Cat I think.
The number of other names the media's come out with is utterly mental... :|

Has anyone heard the story that mephedrone was first synthesised as a plant fertilizer? To incapacite aphids..

im curious about this...i'm not on here too often but when I am there are always a lot of threads popping up. I've never seen this stuff in the states (im in NY) . It doesnt sound too great from what I've heard about it. I'm worried that one day in the US when it catches on that it will replace MDMA (or whats left of MDMA) in some circles...

im curious about this...i'm not on here too often but when I am there are always a lot of threads popping up. I've never seen this stuff in the states (im in NY) . It doesnt sound too great from what I've heard about it. I'm worried that one day in the US when it catches on that it will replace MDMA (or whats left of MDMA) in some circles...

i dont know of purity of mdma is your area, but round here what u get isnt mdma but some sort of rc which is similar in effects.