• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

i guess this is pretty common, but everyone around the PNW calls oxy 80's "beans". i originally thought that was a term for ecstasy pills. and the word "dope" in my little town means crystal meth. i learned that the hard way. hit up this one guy once asking for some dope, thinking i was going to get 20 bag of tar, and he shows up with a 20 bag of meth. pondered on the idea of doing it for a little while, then flushed it. just another horrible thing i dont need to try.

in sacramento they call rolling, "smacked"
it irritates me so bad lol. My best friend moved here from the next town over, and they don't even used the word "smacked". That refers to heroin does it not?
Just call it rolling. just call it rolling.
I hate jargon lol

In wisconsin, we seem to have very screwy drug slang. For instance, chronic meant the weed was laced with cocaine or crack. And a shotgun meant kissing your partner and passing a hit to them. Having traveled around the US, Ive come across alot of different slang terms and such. The one that confused me the most was "teener" which is short for "sixteenth". Id always called them half eighths or half dubs.

Anyone else ever been like "huh"?

HAHA! All the time! Always looking for that most excellent FAQ!

I know im not the only one to be confuse by "diesel" meaning heroin instead of sour diesel weed. Now I know, but I was at the bar and saw people throwing around $ so wanted to see what was up, the guy said he had a 50 piece of diesel and some random guy was down to split it. I finally said so this is sour diesel weed right, and then he told me what it really was and I grabbed my $ back.

Last edited:
Here in Sudbury there is some odd lingo going down.

Green Machine: 80mg oxy
Greeners:80mg Oxy
Blues:valium 10mg
reds:200mg morphine
greys:100mgs morphine
Green:weed
white:coke

lol its all by colour.

I don't know if it is drug slang, but what does "STUNT" mean? like "#1 STUNTA"? i really don't get it , maybe its some sort of ebonics slang. But what is "STUNT" ? Also what does it mean , "PUSH THAT WHIP" ? thx

The first time my weed guy used the term "twinkie", I had no clue what he meant. And I'm 23 years older than him!!

I don't know if it is drug slang, but what does "STUNT" mean? like "#1 STUNTA"? i really don't get it , maybe its some sort of ebonics slang. But what is "STUNT" ? Also what does it mean , "PUSH THAT WHIP" ? thx

to stunt means to show off. #1 stunta means to refer to yourself as the flyest and hottest shit around. i'm pretty sure push that whip means to drive that car, but it could be different in context. a whip is a car in rap slang.
----------------
Now playing: Raekwon - Bird Chirp
via FoxyTunes

The first time my weed guy used the term "twinkie", I had no clue what he meant. And I'm 23 years older than him!!

at the risk of sounding rude, that's probably why

Drug slang changes with the times. In 23 years Im not gunna know what the hell the kids are saying anymore :D

this reminded me of this crackhead i knew who tried to getme to buy some gack which he said was better than crack and that it wasnt addictive and i said no and thought the things crackheads are saying for money get more made up every day but it turns out he was talkin about meth lol it still makes me laugh

In NY they used to call cracks whatever color the top of the vial was. "purple tops" or "purples" used to be sold in the same spot where I used to buy "stingray" (any old nyc heads remember that one? c94-95)
In Phila and Baltimore they always called it "ready rock" or simpley "readies". I never heard that until copping in Philly. In Balt they call uncooked coke "Shirls" which is short for "Shirley" but sometimes they will call it "straight" and always mention the color of the cap.
I've never been much for cracks. In fact, I don't think I've ever bought it on the street.
In Miami its called "Hard". I used to hang out in Opa-Locka back in the day with guys who sold it, and that's all they ever called it.

Oh, one more thing:
urban dictionary is your friend, definitely
That urban dictionary is way the fuck off the mark on alot of things. For example, when Doug Melvoin of the Smashing Pumpkins ODed, the brand of dope he used was called "Redrum", which obviously is simply "murder" spelled backwards. I remember this stuff being around at the time. Anyway, for whatever reason, I typed "redrum" into Google and the "Urban Dictionary" showed up. They listed it as a combination of Alcohol and Heroin. There are alot of other questionable definitions there as well.

Last edited:
Using a drug while avoiding physical dependence is chipping. Typically applies to heroin. One can only chip for so long though, emotional stress can cause one to spiral into full blown use. Psychological addiction may be present, like Phrozen said.

idk. ive been succesfully chipping for 4 years. and thats how long ive been doing drugs