• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lessons you've learned as a recreational user?

Just wanted to mention, a year free from physical dependence is virtually no time at all. I've gone 6 years without any physical dependence but slipped up and became a slave again for a while, I was so sure it wouldn't happen again. Just saying, stay very vigilant and don't get cocky.

Yeah but really I just need to stop using totally.. The fentynal dope that has taken over the street opiate market is dangerous as hell and is not a good drug to mess around with.

Most valuable thing I have learnt as a user:
Whatever one may choose as a DOC it is never sustainable. Keep a tight grip on self-control; one can be both a junkie and contribute to the lands that be.

If you are not around the right people or in the proper place, you will never enjoy a substance, unless what you want to do is drink or smoke (nicotine).

Oh man you gotta mix in some new circles. It's so great to have friends to do drugs with.

Dont abuse ketamine. You will piss blood and eventually lose your bladder. And the magic disappears once tolerance rises, and even with multiple year long breaks tolerance never drops. So once you ruin it its ruined forever. Permatolerance.
Respect that shit! Respect all drugs. Or they will abuse you!

Also the money stuff ch said. And using scales and test kits.