• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Lesson to be learned for everyone. HR info

JohnnyLaLa

Greenlighter
I met a new connection today that had some good product.

Being that I had never met him nor used his product before I was extra dilligent.

Regardless the source, quality and consistency I always do a small test shot, usually about a quarter of a stamp bag, so maybe 20-25mg for those not getting stamps.

The new connect made me hit up in front of him as his test that I wasn't a cop, no problem. So I did my 1/4 bag and all was well. So I did the rest of the bag plus another whole which would be my usual dose. Got me exactly where I wanted to be.

Fast forward 8 hours and I was ready for another go. So again and try a quarter bag and am fine I then add the other 1,75 and next thing I know, my mom was slapping me while I was fallen out on the bathroom floor with 2 needles and the rest of the bundle strewn about the floor.

She tells me she was calling my name for about an hour with no reply so she decided to open the doorlock with a butterknife and saw me on the floor with everything all over n started freaking out. When I was arrested almost 4 years ago she threw ou5 my narcan kit.

Anyway, I'm fine. Was feeling okay half an hour later.

Just goes to show you that even if you do test shots that quality can vary wildly between bags in the same batch. Now I will be doing a test shot out of EVERY SINGLE bag, and then combining the tested bags for the main shot.

Be safe Please, this was my very first time falling out in 6 years of living heroin.

Thank you! I'm always as careful as possible. I'm just assuming one of the bags contained less cut or wasn't as thoroughly mixed.

"BE SAFE"

Says the man using needles.

I think there is a lesson to be learned here....DON'T FUCKING USE NEEDLES...it's not fun, it's not cool, it's nothing but a waste..

That is all.

"BE SAFE"

Says the man using needles.

I think there is a lesson to be learned here....DON'T FUCKING USE NEEDLES...it's not fun, it's not cool, it's nothing but a waste..

That is all.

I'm not the most sympathetic guy on here but shut the fuck up. This guy's just providing everyone with some useful anecdotal experience, telling him "hurr durr needles r soo dum" isn't going to do anything but make you look like a fucking fool.

If you think IV drug users don't know it's dangerous and self destructive your fucking dense man.

Rant over.

I'm not the most sympathetic guy on here but shut the fuck up. This guy's just providing everyone with some useful anecdotal experience, telling him "hurr durr needles r soo dum" isn't going to do anything but make you look like a fucking fool.

If you think IV drug users don't know it's dangerous and self destructive your fucking dense man.

Rant over.

Completely agree. OP was only posting in the spirit of HR. Bluelight should be a safe place, free of judgement. You must know a lot of us on here are IV users and as said, we're aware it is dangerous - but so is your drug use.