• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍻🍸 The Lounge 🍸🍻

Welcome back Guest!

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: BehindtheShadow | PotatoMan | Plus All Senior Staff

Less than 2w until Thanksgiving for the Yanks - What are your plans?

papa

Bluelight Crew
My in-laws have a cattle ranch in floresville.. That's about 45 miles south of hooterville. Mrs somni and I are going down for a day of hog hunting and working cattle into the head gate so we can clip a huge yellow tag to their ear.. they don't like that much. You had better be out of the way when they break the head gate open because that cow is pissed. After I help my brother in law work a few head of cattle, we all gather for a traditional thanksgiving dinner. I'm making the mashed potatoes and I'm bringing two pans of my honey-butter corn bread . It's a big day for us... I look forward to it all year..

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Yes I can c y the cow would not b happy, maybe pink tags are all teh rage this year I dunno.

I'm really desp for some cow or sheep liver from a fresh kill that died NON STRESSED, I need the enzymes unreleased and liver glycogen rich.

All the livers thus far have been from highly distressed animals, its v useless.

This Thanksgiving I will plan further disasters in America besides the usual boring tripe as the hurricane was fail, fires didnt do anything except kill some ppl and make Trump blame the management, I need to drive you all out and away from there somehow.

All the fun yanks cum here.

All the riff raff to New Zealand TIA

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Life has no meaning, yet I keep searching...
All the fun yanks cum here.

All the riff raff to New Zealand TIA
oh you're not in aus you're in nz wut

ok ill b there in a sec just need at least 10k brb

NSFW:

brb bbc cries

CFC

Administrator, Moderator: PED
Staff member
My in-laws have a cattle ranch in floresville.. That's about 45 miles south of hooterville. Mrs somni and I are going down for a day of hog hunting and working cattle into the head gate so we can clip a huge yellow tag to their ear.. they don't like that much. You had better be out of the way when they break the head gate open because that cow is pissed. After I help my brother in law work a few head of cattle, we all gather for a traditional thanksgiving dinner. I'm making the mashed potatoes and I'm bringing two pans of my honey-butter corn bread . It's a big day for us... I look forward to it all year..
Oh nice! Careful with the 'butter' you use mate ;)

CFC

Administrator, Moderator: PED
Staff member
I plan to appropriate some Native American land for a lovely Rose garden and then shoot any who trespass on it - in thanks for all the giving.

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
Going to Maine to see the family.
Will bring my laptop of course in case any noobies fall into the gravy on the day of giving thanks.

Shadowmeister

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I'm going to choose between going to my friend's parents' house for their family Thanksgiving, or going to the friend Thanksgiving at my other friend's house. Both friends are Bluelighters.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
We'll be going to our friends' house. They are a conservative straight couple and we are not so we all like to make fun of each other.

Turkey and MAGA hats is on the menu this year.