• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Less is More?

groova said:
b) why does everyone have to drop so many damn pills nowadays.....does anyone actually go out just to hear good music like i do?
Because the quality of pills now days is shit :\

But I agree, I don't like taking pills out anymore - I used to take every weekend and feel I had to have them to mark the peak of the week.

Its too much brain tax to do that many pills every week, after a few weeks off you will question why/how you rationalised the 6-8hrs of bliss Vs the 3 days of dark depression and confusion that usually follows it :\

i've been doing between 0.5 - 2 pills over the course of the weekend (thurs-sun) for the past 3 months, and have been plugging the past couple of weeks to maximise the effects. but even the weekends where i only did 0.5 of a pill decreased my tolerance for the next week.. that said, most of these pills have been of the md-xx medium variety, a few i suspect with amphetamines, and my amphetamine tolerance is quite high. going clean for a few months in august though - can't wait for it.

edit: i've never actually had a depressive comedown.. the first time i took k (which was sold to me as e) i felt a bit flat, but that was only because it was my first drug experience altogether, and i was damn well wanting more. ha

Personally I believe a low dose of LSD would be less damaging to your health, just be certain you don't end up with a 500ug blotter by accident.
uhoh.gif