• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

LEO INFO SOUTHEAST US

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m just putting this here for everyone of my travelers this holiday season. This is not an attempt to aid in committing illegal activities more so to have a collective of people that travel this area. Let’s avoid the tickets this year, whatever else you do is on you. I’ll be heading south Florida mainly 95 south. I’ve done the trip once but I’d like to remain from an insurance increase Yes I worry to much but if it causes one less ticket cause no ones speeding down a hot stretch I think it’s worth it. I’ll be visiting family a lot down there so I’ll add what I can when I achieve it

OK. So you're asking for the GPS location of every LEO on that route?

The simple answer is to just drive sensibly... ;)

OK. So you're asking for the GPS location of every LEO on that route?

The simple answer is to just drive sensibly... ;)
Lol what does that even mean I see people saying they get pulled for driving under, the speed limit, or 2 over. GPS locations would not be necessary, I wish. I wanna radar but that’s not financially smart right now nor do they I know they I just wanna know which cities to look out for or spots that seem chill but are hornets nest. GA especially.
Don’t swerve
Don’t changes speed abruptly
Or fail to signal
Don’t speed. I know they are all logical but it’s so hard for my analytical mine not to make everything a hell hole im working on it but I always think today’s the day I wanna stop that shit but ehh work with me and just say man the fuck up lmao

Just maintain the speed limit maybe?
I generally follow the semis. It doesn’t really get you anywhere faster to speed that’s been proven. Consistent driving is so I generally avoid that I don’t ride asses I’m about 4 car lengths cause of a wreck but I have hand tremors that regardless if I haven’t done anything come anytime I see a cop perhaps past guilt I just wish I could control it so that I could get more enjoyment outta life