• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Length of cocaine high

TheWanderer

Bluelighter
Hi I’m just wondering how long others feel the effects from snorting cocaine?

I know it says all over 10-30 mins but my friends and I have discussed it and we all feel like when you get good quality stuff it can be well over an hour before the effects wear off and before you even want to do more.

does anyone have similar experiences or thoughts?

I don't do coke but some of my friends do and I think I've heard them say it's about 20mins and then you feel like you want to redose.
I've read that some the of cocaine being tested in North America has tested positive for methamphetamine which makes me think unscrupulous dealers are cutting their coke with small amounts of meth to give it a bigger kick, longer duration and more addictive (more repeat business).
This is just my speculation and I'm not the an expert in this chemical whatsoever so I'm sure you'll get better answers from people with actual experiences with various batches of coke.
Sorry I cant be of more help beyond speculating.!

Very short. Though some will claim if it's super pure off a donkey's back, peruvian jungle type coke, it lasts longer. So you're looking at maybe a solid hour of bliss and north of 4 hours just pissed lol 👌
Or i can snort 2 lines of meth that are half the size and be high for 8-10 hours 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
The lenght of action and impulse to redose are two seperate things.
Length of action being how long you’re high, correct?

my point was that we feel so high for so long, if we even mentioned doing the next line it was usually 45-60 mins before we felt “capable” and ready for it. We had a reliable hookup for the best powder any of us had ever had, and was wondering if anyone else get the way we did.

it sounds like tweakerguy has heard stories of similar, so I’m going to chalk it up to what we all thought it was...damn good blow

quality dropped lots now though it’s garbage lol

Stimulant tolerance is a goody--because in the beginning it lasts for a very long time and even the positive effects. In time it's like people want to redose every 5 minutes and it's just never enough. Of course some time off will lengthen the high and the quality of it, but overdoing stimulants takes you to an incredibly dark place and it feels like no duration of effects is ever going to be satisfying.

Don't have much else to say. Tolerance to stimulants seems to take more time than it does to lower with other drugs. Luckily, cocaine doesn't have a withdrawal minus depression per say. So if you ever reach this point I think that taking a few months off would help a lot. I don't know whether that's possible for many people, but redosing a drug repeatedly with barely any effects is when it gets really dark.

Really good pure product can have you good for about an hour. Then your wanting another line..

It depends on tolerance too. Fresh into a new bag with lots of break time you can expect an hour, but once you’ve been snooting lines for days it’s more like 15-45min depending.

-GC

depends on the quality of the coca, here in Brazil it is generally good so every hour, redose

Stimulant tolerance is a goody--because in the beginning it lasts for a very long time and even the positive effects. In time it's like people want to redose every 5 minutes and it's just never enough. Of course some time off will lengthen the high and the quality of it, but overdoing stimulants takes you to an incredibly dark place and it feels like no duration of effects is ever going to be satisfying.

Don't have much else to say. Tolerance to stimulants seems to take more time than it does to lower with other drugs. Luckily, cocaine doesn't have a withdrawal minus depression per say. So if you ever reach this point I think that taking a few months off would help a lot. I don't know whether that's possible for many people, but redosing a drug repeatedly with barely any effects is when it gets really dark.
not dark but, i feel something wrong, use about 5 years.

I'll round it off to initially lasting 45 minutes, with diminishing returns after that lasting 20 minutes. Obviously sniffing isn't very good since your nose can only absorb so much at once

coke is nice but you have to be rich to take a lot.

This is a good point. Cocaine is definitely not a cheap drug of choice and it's hard to find good quality. Everyone says they have "pure columbia white" but it always seems to absolutely suck :D

If you're fortunate enough to afford this addiction (or unfortunate?) the quality of the cocaine could actually cause you heart problems down the line if it is indeed close to pure quality.

This is a good point. Cocaine is definitely not a cheap drug of choice and it's hard to find good quality. Everyone says they have "pure columbia white" but it always seems to absolutely suck :D

If you're fortunate enough to afford this addiction (or unfortunate?) the quality of the cocaine could actually cause you heart problems down the line if it is indeed close to pure quality.
and even impure causes problems for the liver because here in Brazil they mix with paracetamol remedies