• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Legs purple and blotchy, panic attack

msles

Greenlighter
My first post so hope it makes sense to you, and I dont break the rules!....Wanted to get the basement organized last night so I went to the too-convenient dealer 2 doors down and smoked a few hits of meth... came home and made a triple? rum n ginger. Between 6pm-8am, I went and smoked with Neighbour once an hour and had 2-3 hits/time. I have had 3 triples total, an Ativan at ~2pm, had a shower and ate dinner... from 11-3pm I was in full blown panic attack (so I took the ativan) and made a weak drink... my heart rate felt like it was going up and down, but pounding the whole time.Had a Fitbit on, and it was going from 60-75 then a minute later up to 120bpm. Since this morning, my legs have been mottled and my knees are purple.

Would this be caused by the panic attack and heart pounding for hours, by the meth, booze, Ativan? It had been coming and going. It is freaking me out! I had a 25mg weed gummy about an hour ago and am not drinking or smoking anymore tonight. I am feeling great and relaxed now, but the blotchy/purple legs are still there. Help!!!!

Eh well best guess is a combo of the drug effect, temperature, maybe being in one position for an extended period, bit of dehydration, it's not going to be there like that for more than another day.

Dont stress, just stretch and get the blood pumping a little walking around, jump in a warm shower, if got magnesium have it, some Gatorade.

If you have a banana eat it.

Lie down on the couch a while with your feet up.

It's a circulation issue, blood gets pumped to the organs first if a little under the hammer so your skin goes blotchy in your lower limbs.

You'll be fine, you had a binge and it happens.