• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legality of bk-MDEA + bk-MDBD in Australia?

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Cannot find any information that this is strictly illegal. Although we do have analogue laws but as far as I am aware they have hardly been used in court, besides for a 2C-T-7 case many years ago; and the guy had illegal drugs confiscated as well, and when big scale pill pressers get caught selling something legal or fake and there is evidence to suggest they were selling it AS ecstasy.

beta-keto-MDEA or 2-ethylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one, is the cathinone analogue of MDEA, also known as ethylone.

beta-keto-MBDB or 2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)butan-1-one, is the cathinone analogue of MBDB.

They're very much illegal.
You guys have incredibly broad analog laws over there, even worse than us in NZ.

Whether or not they would use them is another matter entirely.
I wouldn't risk it.

The analogue/ designer drug laws would cover both. For something to "escape" the legislation it needs to be a significantly larger molecule - or be of a different structural class altogether. What there has been much talk of lately is finding molecules which are like two substances joined together - if I may descibe these in such a crude manner. These drugs will be acted upon by enzymes to produce or cleave the molecule in vivo, thereby producing an active compound (or 2...).

So a party pill ordered with these substances has no way of getting past analogue laws at all?

you'd have to be careful that that is what it actually contained, we're testing the neo-doves at present, another website rumoured that that's what they contain but who knows

hey does somebody have a copy of these australian analogues laws? or can link to them?

Ahh ok well I await the test results then. Yeah I was aware they were just rumours but it sounds prertty spot on

Also interested in the laws..

I think luck plays a part in this, too. A couple of years ago I was importing some "RCs" and they were held by customs. I made a special trip to the city to claim them - they just wanted clarification on what they were, so I went to an internet cafe and printed out the details and brought the printouts back, and the drugs were released to me even though they were all very clearly illegal under the analogues law. Lol... I still remember his crazy little face when he said "We know what you use these for!" :)

(PS: "Methylone" was one of the RCs)

Rosencavelier said:
I think luck plays a part in this, too. A couple of years ago I was importing some "RCs" and they were held by customs. I made a special trip to the city to claim them - they just wanted clarification on what they were, so I went to an internet cafe and printed out the details and brought the printouts back, and the drugs were released to me even though they were all very clearly illegal under the analogues law. Lol... I still remember his crazy little face when he said "We know what you use these for!" :)

(PS: "Methylone" was one of the RCs)

wow. you have some guts (or stupidity) trying that. You could very well got yourself into a lot of trouble.

They already had my postal address... it was only a small step for them to work out who I really was. I figured that me going in there would add to the legitimacy of the transaction :)

There was no proof you were using them to trip or get high. It was inside baggies, not capsules or pills.
Highly amusing though as customs normally send that out knowing the person will not reply, and it also acts as a warning.

yeah same thing happened to me , customs nabbed my 5meo-dipt and my 2c-d ,, i went to customs in the city showed them i.d. and they handed the drugs over to me , then i went home and got really fucking high , it was great ;)....

HERE ARE THE TEST RESULTS: http://www.stargateinternational.org/neo-doves-report.pdf

OK I will tell you guys a true story.

I once flew into Australia carrying something interesting. I have been stopped coming in before and dragged through all the dramas so thought it prudent ot go to them.

I live in the North Island, have travelled to the South Island and the West Island before and through europe, america and asia I understand you have to be careful when travelling.

"I travel al lot all over the place and never know what sort of country it is I'm going to," I explained to the mature smiling Australian gentleman at Brisbane Airport Customs, "some places all the officials are corrupt and try to steal from you. Anyway here are my bags, I don't know your laws, I don't want to get in any trouble though. I carry lots of supplements."

The guy assures me that Australia is a friendly place where I am unlikely to be robbed or extorted and pulls out my litre bottle of 1,4 Butanediol. "We've been told to look out for this stuff," he said.

"Um, well that's mine and I can understand if you want some of it, but I own it and I don't really want to give it to you, it's a gift, I'm looking forward to seeing my girlfriend here, your girls are so hot you know."

"I'm going to take it off you.."

"Um, hang on, I feel like this is a trick or I'm being robbed here, are you sure you are empowered to take that off me without paying for it, woudl you mind showing me where it is written, just it's a bad way to start my trip to what I thought was a nice country and it looks corrupt already."

The guy reaches under the table and pulls out this book and starts looking through all the prohibited goods, I give him about half a dozen synonyms and together we scan through everywhere and neither of us can find it.

"OK, well if it is all the same, if you aren't empowered to take it off me, I'd just as soon keep it if you don't mind."

"Well OK sir" and he gives it back, I start packing my bags thinking, "Yeah Australia isn't totalitarian, no wonder they call it Surfer's Paradise."

At that point this overbearing woman who I didn't find attractive appeared from nowhere, she had obviously been electronically eavesdropping on our conversation.

She storms up and snatches the bottle and explains that under some customs legislation that I can't recall now they can seize anything they want off me and they can strip and caviy search me if they want to as well.

"Holy Shit, you want to sexually violate me over a bottle of G, now I know what sort of country I am in. Fuck do you want my wallet as well. I started dumping wallet and watch and stuff up on the counter, like somebody in a holdup that doesn't want to die - things had gone real nasty real fast"

Anyway, after some simple de-escalation talks the guy assured me that I had not been robbed, they didn't want my wallet, they just didn't want the G on their turf, which I understand, we have"G FREE" gigs over here as well sometimes, hell nowadays I don't like G at my house after cleaning up so much after people, it's so hard to handle it properly.

I explained that I would need to pick it up on the way back home though, and they gave me a receipt like when you go to coat check.

As it happened, I really liked the sunshine and the girls and the gear in Australia and I ended up staying for ages.

I rang up the phone number on the coat check receipt and kept asking whether they had found anything about 14B in their laws and if I could come and get my stuff.

After 6 weeks they said I could come and get it, but they wouldn't courier it, I had to go all the way to Brisbane airport. Funny enough the bottle hadn't been opened, they didn't drink any.

Never mind, at least I didn't get molested.

:shrug:

Rock on Australia
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
rahaha.........
im heading to aussie in a few weeks,il be sure to consume my litre bottle of 1,4-b before i head over then i think aye.............!;-)

to me that just proves the stupidity and ignorance of some customs officials.....!
surely its their job to keep up to date with their current laws etc........

I have a friend who was busted with 10 grams of methylone in Melbourne, cops rocked up to his house with the delivery guy, they waited till he signed the package then busted him.

Mal hyde said:
I have a friend who was busted with 10 grams of methylone in Melbourne, cops rocked up to his house with the delivery guy, they waited till he signed the package then busted him.

Got to remember to walk outside onto the street and have a loot around before you sign anything...

Even then, how can they prove that you knew what was inside the package??? It would be so hard to prove that someone wasn't trying to frame you!

Doesn't always matter. I heard stories of cops coming half an hour later when the :criminal" has received goods then the AFP did a raid.