• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Legal substitutes for opiates?

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
My girlriend lives in ohio and she cant find a place that ships kratom to the state. What are some others that you can purchase nationwide? We dont want to get back into oxycodone or any of that sorts.

I also live in Ohio and have had no issues getting it shipped here. Reddit has a pretty nice list of Kratom vendors I don't think we can give that out here though.

As far as "legal substitutes" go there is a very limited number of options and none I would encourage venturing into as the majority are analogues of fentanyl which be much worse to come off then say kratom.

Maybe some RC opioids but I would stay away from them, especially the fentanyl analogues.
Are you 100% sure no one ships to ohio? Maybe you haven't looked hard enough, dunno what else to suggest besides kratom really aside from loperamide maybe but I think it's usefull only as you are coming off opioids not as a legit substitute.

I'll add poppy seed tea if you can find some that hasn't been washed all to hell.

I also live in Ohio and have had no issues getting it shipped here. Reddit has a pretty nice list of Kratom vendors I don't think we can give that out here though.

As far as "legal substitutes" go there is a very limited number of options and none I would encourage venturing into as the majority are analogues of fentanyl which be much worse to come off then say kratom.
I fousd a place. When you get it in powder (which it looks like you usually do) do you smoke it? Or is it meant to be ingested as a tea?

We have a good kratom vendor in my state now. Is it because of your laws they can't ship? I suggest supporting USA vendors, not overseas.

I fousd a place. When you get it in powder (which it looks like you usually do) do you smoke it? Or is it meant to be ingested as a tea?

The easiest method (and one of the most effective) is the toss n wash. You put the powder in your mouth, sip some water, swirl it around in your mouth (kratom powder has a very shitty texture, make sure it's all soaked in water before you gulp it down or you'll almost certainly gag and/or vomit) and you're done. Or you can make a tea but it's unnecessary IMHO. Lastly you can put it in capsules but I heard it's less effective somehow. I recommend the gold ole toss'n wash.