Legal High's Survey

manutd4ever

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am currently doing my dissertation on Legal High's and their relative worth. I am exploring 4 legal high's, their chemistry and pharmacology, and what makes them a viable choice for so many. I am currently looking for people to fill out my survey, mainly those who have purchased and used them before. Please click on the link below to take part.

---

Anyone looking for more information please feel free to PM me and i shall answer any questions and queries that you may have.

THE SURVEY IS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the forum guidelines and edit your post accordingly.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/345977-Forum-Guidelines

In order to best assist you in finding candidates for your study, your recruitment thread should contain the following:
  • Your name, institution and an email address associated with your institution, both to maintain the professional image of the study and to give us an organisational reference should we want to contact you after your study concludes.
  • A statement declaring if the study has received ethical clearance and, if so, from which authorised body.
  • A clear start date and (if possible) end date for the study.
  • A short study description. We appreciate that the detail you wish to make available will be dependent on what you feel you can provide without compromising the design of your study. That said, the more detail, the better. Potential participants will want to know what it is they’re entering into or contributing towards.
  • Any exclusion criteria (age, gender, race, nationality, geographical area, etc).
  • Any reimbursements or costs to be covered.
  • Approximate time commitment for participants.
Remember, when you put this information together, it should take the form of how you'd like it to appear to the public.

And please refrain from cross-posting and hijacking other people's threads.

Thank You for the heads up ill delete the post and thread and do it again in accordance to the forum rules. Can i send you a copy of the post before i post it so that i know i have included all the right things?