• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Legal highs? (Skullcap, mugwort, partypills?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weed_Is_Great13

Greenlighter
I've been hearing about these legal highs recently. Mainly Skullcap and wormwood. I have also heard of PartyPills but the website looks sketchy and has no REAL reviews, just people asking questions. So I was just wondering if anyone has experience with any of this or any other legal highs? I can't smoke weed for a while due to my job and school. I'd like something to give me somewhat of a body buzz, but it isn't necessary.

Sorry but we don't allow 'what drug should I take' threads. Please read through the forum guidelines. There's a link in my signature

Closed

oops - i just noticed this is closed, but adding my 2 cents anyway.
just drop me a PM if you want to discuss further, weed_is_great13

Skullcap and wormwood aren't legal highs - they're herbs. if you search for them online, i've little doubt you'll find out that they're not sufficiently psychoactive or pleasurable to be used as drugs.

the same goes for wormwood, which is incredibly toxic and not wise to play around with.
while they have uses as herbs, i think you'd be disappointed if you think you'll get anything close to a 'high' from them.

i don't know what party pills you are referring to, but if you are referring to a website of that name, please edit your post and remove it, because source discussion is strictly against the rules at bluelight.

i would suggest that most "legal highs" are sketchy as fuck 0- is not outright scams.

it sucks that people get pushed into seeking out far riskier drugs because of workplace or school drug-testing.
the sad irony is that the "legal high" these days is largely a scam or crappy research chemicals sold with fancy names in colourful packets.

in the past there have been "legal" drugs that people have raved about, but as laws have been tightened, and 'well kept secrets' have been revealed, these "good" legal highs have vanished from the market.

even kratom and phenibut - mentioned above - are addictive. unlike cannabis, they both cause withdrawals if you take them frequently then stop suddenly, so i would really hesitate in recommending them.
kratom specifically, i wouldn't reocmmend, as it acts as an opioid agonist - and it's really best to stay away from opioids/opiates - especially if you're just looking to take something instead of smoking weed.

you'd be better off just trying to get by without weed and not having a replacement. i assume you won't be in this school or this job for ever - it's not worth developing a taste for opiates over.
talk about overkill ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.