• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Legal High/ Extraction Methods Mega-Thread!

2skeed

Bluelighter
Ok so recently my friends and I have a number of problems including being short on money, and not having access to a good variety of the drugs that we want. Also a few can't even smoke weed because of probation. What I would like to find more information about is legal methods of acquiring drugs. By this I mean things like morning glory seeds, how to use them effectively without nausea. Also can you extract opium from poppy seeds and if so how? Are there any other ways to order things online legally and get high off. I know about shit like delsym but I hated it, I would be open to trying pure DXM if I can find a source for it. Also can you get psychedelic mushroom spores legally and then grow them somewhere. I would also like to know about how to extract DMT from that tree bark you can get online I forget what its called. I would like to know about anything else similar to these things. I realize that even though what you order online is legal, extracting or using them for their psychoactive purposes is illegal so I'm well aware of the risks. I just would like to find out more information about all this because I feel like this is a whole new source that can be explored.

Ayahuasca is what you're thinking of. Not exactly a recreational drug but it's your mind.
Salvia divinorum is legal in some states, also San Pedro cactus is often overlooked as a legal alternatives to peyote.
Otherwise, theres kratom, kava, & kanna for the naturals highs, while Benzedrex is a legal chemical high (as is the DXM you mentioned).
Good luck!

I wasn't talking about ayahuasca, I don't think that's legal, i was talking about Mimosa Pudica which you can order online and extract dmt. I didn't know that you could legally get San Pedro so I will definitely look into that and some of the other things you mentioned. Thanks for your input!

KRATOM all the way dude, the first time I got some GOOD quality kratom i took 10g and it was about as intense as a 10-15mg oxycodone. I was like WOW just crazy intense, so much so I threw up. (maybe because it tastes so god damn horrid). But yeah man give that a try. If you like opiates you'll love the red vein strains (Red Bali, I'd recommend). If only I could recommend a source for you on here....

Kratom is like an opiate, phenibut is like a benzo, etizolam is even more like a benzo, san pedro is like mescaline, LSA is like LSD (made form morning glory seeds). All are legal. Mushroom spores are also legal to buy, but once grown, they become illegal. I've heard that ordering psilocybin mushroom spores can get you put on a watch list, so if you decide to order some, I'd grow them somewhere elsewhere than where they're shipped. Obviously, alcohol is always an option.

OP you are kinda all over the spectrum. You are just trying to get fucked up secretly? What about duster? jk

Anyways I'd go with kratom as far as bang for your buck. It is habit forming though, so be careful...you seem young.

Mimosa hostilus (MHRB) root bark for dmt extraction....i used to grow mimosa and some acacia species for this purpose. Mescaline from San Pedro or Lophophora williamsii (peyote button cactus) and of course Psilocybin containing mushrooms like P. Cubensis. Go to these sites for how to's on everything - The shroomery. Dmt-nexus. The Nook. All three sites used to be excellent sources of information regarding growing and extracting.....have fun!!!