Published Legal and illegal drug use survey

First drug related survey I have completed. Questions were very easy to understand, and it took about 5 minutes.

Hope I wasn't too late but just completed it, most of the survey's I've done are rather time consuming and some of the questions feel pointless but this one was rather well set out, enjoyed completing it :)

Elaine has emailed me with the following:

Dear Monica,

I hope this email finds you well. Thank you so much for supporting my research. I attach the initial summary of results, FYI.

I've kept the survey open as I hope to publish a paper so need more participants. Please can I kindly request that my survey be kept on Bluelight? Please could you also share with any colleagues, friends, etc. you think might be interested in helping? I'd be most grateful

I've attached the pdf summary of results so you can all take a look :)

View attachment SUMMARY OF RESULTS.pdf

Thanks Elaine!

Also see below!

Thanks, Monica! Most appreciated. I'm wondering if it's possible to add a note saying to people that they can only complete the survey once so if they've helped in the past, they can't do so again as it's the same research. This would be good as I've had a few people come to light who have done it a second time and I've had to delete their responses.

Cheers

Elaine

Done... and then saw the results!

Argh!

Hopefully it helps in the long run

Hey minxxxy, the researcher is actually still hoping to recruit people to the survey - so she will use your results. :)

isn't it a really bad idea to publish intermediate results in case seeing them skews people's replies?

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
Nice results, shame they didn't talk about any results regarding psychedelic use in their results, I was curious!

Good to hear back though :D