• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Left a ½ full (1 gram bag) Ziploc bag of 5-MeO-DiPT in my shorts in the washing machine?

flasponge4

Greenlighter
Yikes, a total bummer, especially considering how rare & sexually enhancing this substance is (& I hope still is). This was a very legit batch, anyways my dumbass did the following:

I accidentally left a 1/2 full 1 gram bag of 5-MeO-DiPT in my shorts & it went thru a washing machine cycle with some light detergent and a drying machine cycle.
The baggie was closed & locked, but moisture did get in & affected the powder. Please see attached image for current state of the substance. The powder is normally a fine pink powder, however it is now a pink/purple paste.

Questions:
  • Can I salvage the 5-MeO-DiPT after being in the washer / dryer ?
  • Is the chemical structure or potency of the 5-MeO-DiPT affected by this mistake?
Any advice appreciated.

Right now my plan is to :
  • dry paste out on a plate in partial sunlight, then
  • crush into powder.
  • Test with reagent test kit to confirm it is still 5-MeO-DiPT.
Thanks
Link to image of paste:

Your drugs are probably OK, with a small loss in potency if anything, but good luck weighing out an accurate dose of that. You will have a very difficult time drying it, too, tryptamines are hygroscopic.

Its fine. Dissolve in alcohol and dose volumetrically. Regardless of how damp it got you know approximately the total amount of drug. So dose volumetrically.

5-meo-dipt is one of the first psychedelics ive had (after AMT). Wasn't a huge fan but it wasnt terrible. Uncomfortable body load. Made music sound flat.

Would be very rare these days, not sure who would even synthesize something like that now.

You can get it from rc sites in Europe still so? I wish I could get my hands on some because its still one of my favorite sex drugs!

I thought dpt was way more prosexual than 5-meo-dipt, however 5-meo-dipt is far more clear headed than dpt.

Would be very rare these days, not sure who would even synthesize something like that now.
There was a batch of this made for Canadian market, they won't ship outside of Canada though. I bought some last year, still haven't tried it. They possibly overestimated the domestic demand as it's on sale now. There aren't many chems that are banned in the USA and legal in Canada, usually we follow and ban right after. Its hard to convince the vendors here to whip up a batch of something they can't export because Canada isn't a big RC market. AMT is coming soon as well, but same deal Canada only.

Its fine. Dissolve in alcohol and dose volumetrically. Regardless of how damp it got you know approximately the total amount of drug. So dose volumetrically.

5-meo-dipt is one of the first psychedelics ive had (after AMT). Wasn't a huge fan but it wasnt terrible. Uncomfortable body load. Made music sound flat.

I am not a rat but it does not seem like that safe of a drug or that fun, or sexy.

Last edited:
I am not a rat but it does not seem like that safe of a drug or that fun, or sexy.

So that's why my life didn't turn out as expected: it was that gram of 5-meo-dipt i polished off when I was 16 🤔

So that's why my life didn't turn out as expected: it was that gram of 5-meo-dipt i polished off when I was 16 🤔
Wait, how old are you? This drug was not around when I was a teen, but in my 20s I had heard about people taking the research chemical foxy-methoxy and others.

Wait, how old are you? This drug was not around when I was a teen, but in my 20s I had heard about people taking the research chemical foxy-methoxy and others.

Old enough where it was barely legal when I was 16. Or it may have just been banned but still available, not sure.

I wonder sometimes about the possible subtle neurological damage to people like us (during that era or now.) If we were all doing the same drugs that were trendy at a time, then we might even see some similar results. Foxy was horrible shit, though. Felt toxic. It is known for body load. Close sister Moxy, on the other hand, was delightful. I wonder what we would get with studies on her relative toxicity to her more symmetrical big sister.

They injected them with 5 to 10mg per kg!!!

Amazing that it didnt cause more damage considering a human dose would be 500 to 1000mg injected repeatedly lol!!!