• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Lefetamine

hussness

Bluelighter
I just happened to learn about lefetamine for the first time today. I've used the search engine, but there isn't much about it. I've also done a preliminary literature search, and information seems scarce. From what I hear it's effects are related mu agonism and monoamine reuptake inhibition. This makes it sound almost like my idea of the perfect drug -- cocaine and heroin wrapped up into one molecule. I've attached the structure below. What is known about this drug?

It's dissociative in action as well as a mu agonist - before I had to cull pics from my gallery I had a structural comparison of lefetamine and PCE. Looks like the cyclohexyl ring of arylcyclohexylamines might be able to be at least partially replaced by a benzyl group (-CH2C6H5).

That's about as much as I know

there some analogues of lefetamine with a piperazine-ring attached onto them. they are much more potent than lefetamine itself which is only ~0,2x as strong as morphine.
you can read about it in my thread "piperazine-opioids" :)

I have wet dreams about this compound!!!

An amphetamine opioid AND nmda antagonist!!

Why the FUCK has no "RC" supplier made it yet? From what I've heard, it is the same reaction used for MDA but using a compound thats less hassling than saffrole for a sarting point.

I would do anything I can to sample this drug if it were ever made...

EDIT:

An amphetamine opioid AND nmda antagonist!!

Why the FUCK has no "RC" supplier made it yet?]

I guess I answered my own question :p

Last edited:
Anyone have a foaf that have an experience for this? or is this all paper?

It sounds extremly interesting, I thirst for more information.

There are 18 Pubmed references on lefetamine which answer many questions.

Yes this one sparked an idea that one might be able to use benzoin to make some sort of novel agent. This is just a mad scientist idea though.

if lefetamine(1dimethyl1,2-diphenethylamine) is an opiate/dissociative/stimulant and the desglycinyl metabolite of remacemide(1methyl1,2-diphenethylamine) is a potent dissociative too, then would 1,2-diphenethylamine be a dissociative?

just outta curiosity. I'm sure no1 has taken remacemide or desglycinyl-remacemide(1benzyl2phenethylamine). I am big on dissociatives and I was wondering if someone could give an educated guess and speculate as to the dosage for desglycinyl and possibly 1,2-diphenylethylamine as comparable to say 100mg ketamine???

could give an educated guess and speculate as to the dosage for ... ... 1,2-diphenylethylamine

Don't think you will as the primary amine alpha substituted benzylamine derivatives tend to have side effects that outweigh their usefulness as with norketamine & 1-phenylcyclohexylamine. So if you see 1,2-diphenylethylamine as an alpha-substituted benzylamine derivative, you're going to need at least 1 alkyl group on the amine nitrogen (dimethyl obviously gives lefetamine). With the ketamine & PCP derivatives, the highest activity seems to lie with an ethyl group of the possible monosubstituted variations (N-ethylnorketamine is twice the potency of ketamine & PCE is of the same sort of potency as PCP)

Soooo, 1,2-diphenylethylamine wouldn't be on my menu, but I'd consider N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine (as of course I would lefetamine! :) )

Jamshyd said:
Ah, the annual useless lefetamine thread!

i was thinking the same damn thing though it is even more frequest than simply annual...like it is some holy grail as well too...8)

can you elaborate on the side effects please. I've noticed 1,2-dpea is available commercially. I was wondering if it was possible to order it and then maybe n-methylate it in the usual manner that most PEAs are methylated but I wanted to see if it might have some usefullness on it's own. All I know about PCA and Norket is that they're 2-4x less potent and perhaps have a slight sedating quality or something?

Do not discuss synthesis, please. -nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
Different receptor affinities therefore different effects (groggy after effects of ket are partially due to norketamine). Also it's norketamine that causes the bladder cystitis that affects some people - that might just be norketamine, but nobody has extensive knowledge about other dissociatives that are primary amines (not that I'm aware of, but am likely to find out is a total misconception )

one wonders, why a tertiary amine? Amphetamines with tertiary amines seem less potent than their secondary amine cousins, and PCP-analogues with secondary amines are more potent than the tertiary amine ones..

edit. actually scratch that, I just found the answer. posting without thinking again...