• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids learning experience

GuyDude

Greenlighter
I had about 20mg of powderized oxy in a line ready to snort but like .5 on the table that I wanted to make sure i didnt forget about, move the paper the 20mg is on out of the way and it fell off my table and evaporated into the air like dust. At least im going to be mindful about that from now on. Have you guys ever had something happen where you thought, "Fuck, I need to be more careful next time"

Had this happen to me before with when i used to do bars, It really does suck dude. Your in your car... Crushing the stuff on a book... When the car in front of you decides to be an asshole and break check you. Had to hit the break real hard and all my powder disappeared. It really does suck man. It's just a lesson learned we have to take these lessons n use them for the better! Always do in a enclosed space without wind, do it on a large surface where it wont drop, and make sure to have a straw or dollar bill handy!
hope this helps. Through life we go through lessons... just learn from it and don't make the same mistake!
Much love.

Yeah it sucks, for me it was just because I was stupid and moved the paper it was on out of the way and didnt realize how far off the table I moved it lmao.

Aluminum foil. Always keep a roll in my car, crush the pill up , and immediatly fold it up in the foil. Used to use dollar bills, but they're full of germs.

Lost many a powder in my day. It sucks.