• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Having pulled many tootsies out of the fire.. im not in the mood to argue.. So skip the wire and take the temp down buy adding drops of cold water.. it will form up this way and float in chunk alone. Did not play around with shit coke or tiny batches where what you claim would make any difference. May indicate that you are consuming a ton of levo.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he is thinking of the baking soda method. In that case the oil that is made clings to metal and is what we are looking for with that method.

I prefer to spin it into a big ball rather than mess around with a stick.

i had a question as to the step between when the freebase starts to form on the rod should u immediately just transfer to fresh beaker and continue slowly add ammonia or filter and then continue to slowly add ammonia?

Just transfer to a fresh beaker. You'll filter at the very end of the second beaker. Make sure you wipe off any goo that formed on the stir rod prior to freebase forming though.

Not talking about purity but from what I've heard using the bicarbonate you get a bigger cookie which means mor money, mor money, mor money, ha cha cha.

I have never used a 'rod' and all this other stuff when it comes to ammonia. All I ever did was stick the sulfate into the ammonia and cooked it until all the bubbling stopped. What was left was the friggin free base.

My most common method was sticking baking soda into it and then cooking it but you will be left with some soda baked right into the rock. If you are doing it to smoke it yourself, use the ammonia then rinse the base off so you dont smoke the ammonia.

Hi Le Junk , First off im a big fan of your techniques and im actually reading the cocaine handbook by david lee, quite impressive ! I did the acetone wash at least 10 times and was quite satisfied every time, and i did the cocaine base technique and the results are just awesome but in both cases every time the final product is very powderfull (is that even a word lol i dont know i speak french as my native language) . Even if i press hard on the filter it comes out as rock layers but very soft and if i touch them with a card or w/e it just breaks up. Is that normal? In your pictures (in other thread i think) it looks like hard rocks. Is there any way i could "rock" it so its more convienent and easy for me to travel with or give to my friends without the rocks breaking and sticking to my bag?

PS: i can post pictures if needed

Just transfer to a fresh beaker. You'll filter at the very end of the second beaker. Make sure you wipe off any goo that formed on the stir rod prior to freebase forming though.

Le Junk I understand the process of how it all works. Can you send me a message tho as to how much water I'll need per gram & etc, I'm gonna start with a gram to see how it works first cuz I'm interested in making the freebase snow & then into some pure HCL which I'll probably need your help with as I liked your method for freebase better than my last. Thanks

I tried this two times with same coce. First time i got goo on the stick.. and did all the rest you said (i am VERY carefully), and ended up with a small , GREAT tasting rock=) But small.... Probably bad cocain... Tnx man! But! :

- my question is:
The second time, the water got all white and stuff, when i put in the ammonia, but it didnt happen ANYTHING... A whole gram :/ I pulled it trough a filter first to remove inpurities, after the watermix first, but all the powder dissolved. So what was in my coce? I guess they can cut it with something that dissolve in water?? And why didnt it clump up the second time? I used more water, and more ammonia the second time, is that why ? I even tried to poor it in a sauce pan, to cook it the old way, so added ALOT of ammonia to thin out the water... But NOTHING happened.. ANd the water was still whitey-ish..
Thank you for great post!

Last edited:
Hi All !

Great discussion thread - love the refinements to the base conversion - good attention to purity !

Wondering if there has been any progress in testing or removal methods for getting Levamisole and/or other junk out of cocaine?
(separating levamisole from Cocaine was the old thread but that died before a definitive result was discussed.)

Swim's done a few carefully controlled experiments with multiple inversions and permanganate oxidation but can't find an easy way to test for Levamisole so it's all a bit "in the blind" right now. It can be said that the coke cleans up well and from a decent source there is about 50% recovery with the following method:
(One can estimate the initial purity and as you go along you can assay (by weight and estimated purity) how many milli moles are present at each stage and adapt the reagent quantities accordingly.

1) Invert Cocaine HCl to base with bicarbonate (Typically 1g bicarb per 3g "street coke")
2) wash with clean hot water - cream colored solid
3) dissolve in H2SO4 - clear solution
4) add small qty KMnO4 (dropwise from conc. sol'n) and observe black precipitate. The bright purple KMnO4 solution rapidly fades and the solution clears - if you add waaay too much then it stays purple!
5) separate off the clear solution. I found it better to use a fine pipette to suck up the black precipitate and throw that away than the other way around.
6) neutralize and invert back to base with ammonia.
7) wash with hot water
8) dry - really dry it guys :)
9) dissolve in anhydrous acetone (prepared earlier)
10) add a small amount (calculated from estimates No moles of cocaine base) HCl - max conc. Aq sol'n.
11) seal to prevent absorption of water vapor from air and allow to precipitate for a few hours.
12) filter precipitate and wash with fresh clean anhydrous acetone
13) dry

Voila - nicely cleaned Cocaine.
SWIM said it was very smooth, strong (line for line) and produced a real coke high - not speedy or panicky - like the good old real coke days.

Notes:
a) assuming you start with HCl form there are 4 phase inversions here and washes at each step so normal contaminants like sugar cuts etc will be gone for sure.
b) if they did not sufficiently oxidise other alkaloids where they first made it then the oxidation step with KMnO4 will finish that for you and the hope was that this would also destroy some of the Levamisole - this is the part that would be really nice to test and know for sure !
c) other anesthetics (benzocaine, lignocaine, ...) will survive just like the cocaine - they're harder to get out...

Has anyone tried something similar?
Does anyone know of an available assay for levamisole?

Thanks !

So this question's for LJ.. My French bulldog sniffed coke for maybe 8yrs b4 being introduced to what he thought was freebase. After about 2 months, he learned the bi-carb method and after a few trial and errors, he got to perfecting his c:bs ratio and whatnot. He thought he must've hit the jackpot when one dealer's work was pretty much all coming back. He did an HCL:crack scale analysis. After hearing so many stories about ammonia being the best method to get real freebase, my Frenchie thought maybe that's why the high is sometimes speedy, because other bases are present. For the sake of harm reduction and an overrall better experience, he thought about using ur ammonia method. Lets say he uses 10g and uses 10% ammonia with distilled water, at which point does one change to the second beaker? Is stirring really necessary or can one simply keep adding ammonia until no more white precipitate forms? Then just let it sit and whatever falls to the bottom is the freebase coke or would this not be good? He'd do a water wash/rerock after.

Sorry if a lot of this has been covered b4. The problem I foresee is not being able to distinguish the oily goo early in the process from actual base as when u make crack, ur looking for that oil/goo and simply assumed it'd be the same using ammonia.

So this question's for LJ.. My French bulldog sniffed coke for maybe 8yrs b4 being introduced to what he thought was freebase. After about 2 months, he learned the bi-carb method and after a few trial and errors, he got to perfecting his c:bs ratio and whatnot. He thought he must've hit the jackpot when one dealer's work was pretty much all coming back. He did an HCL:crack scale analysis. After hearing so many stories about ammonia being the best method to get real freebase, my Frenchie thought maybe that's why the high is sometimes speedy, because other bases are present. For the sake of harm reduction and an overrall better experience, he thought about using ur ammonia method. Lets say he uses 10g and uses 10% ammonia with distilled water, at which point does one change to the second beaker? Is stirring really necessary or can one simply keep adding ammonia until no more white precipitate forms? Then just let it sit and whatever falls to the bottom is the freebase coke or would this not be good? He'd do a water wash/rerock after.

Sorry if a lot of this has been covered b4. The problem I foresee is not being able to distinguish the oily goo early in the process from actual base as when u make crack, ur looking for that oil/goo and simply assumed it'd be the same using ammonia.

The thing about this process is that you're not going to lose anything if you fuck it up. Once your coke is dissolved in about the right amount of distilled water then as you start adding the ammonium hydroxide VERY slowly and mixing VERY thoroughly you are making sure that the salts that are more reactive precipitate out first. The ammonium hydroxide will be used up in that reaction to form the bases of the unwanted crap first. So go slow, stir a lot and you won't be allowing the reaction a chance to start on the Cocaine HCL. The bases are not soluble in water so they will precipitate out and they will cling to the glass rod and sides of the beaker. You'll get to know what this stuff looks like and in a lot of cases there won't be a lot as long as coke doesn't get cut much with amphetamines so much these days. They are easy to spot as they are oily and not crystalline so the first precip will be nasty oil shit stuff.

LJ cannot know what is in your coke so this phase is guesswork, the more crap in your coke the more ammonium hydroxide might be taken up converting the crap to its base forms. You are going to have to eyeball it and learn. Keep in mind that if you think you might get it wrong then just keep all the precipitates as you work. BUT you will spot the change as the real cocaine freebase starts to form, it looks very different as he shows in his pics.

Just make sure that as you get to the end you must make sure you've added enough ammonium hydroxide and the precipitating has ceased. Don't worry about adding too much because once your coke HCL is freebase it is insoluble in water and you can rinse away the ammonium easily with excess water.

In reality you will have other freebase adulterants in this by the way. Not all of them precip first but you'll be a long way down the road to pure cocaine freebase.

IN my opinion there is one last and vital stage.....there is a neat way of washing cocaine freebase using Hexane as a solvent after you've done all this. At the end you can take your Cocaine base that will likely still have some other adulterants in it such as procaine base, benzocaine base, and levamisole base. In fact I'd argue that you are more likely to have these than amphetamines so this final washing is critical.

I'm not sure what the solubility ratio is so use excess Hexane and dissolve the lot in it. I'd say about 5ml of Hexane per gram of cocaine freebase should do, just make sure it is all dissolved. Now here's the cool bit. Take equal amounts of water and mix the two together and shake like fuck. All the nasties
p[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica]rocaine base, benzocaine base, and levamisole base are much more soluble in water than cocaine base so they will happily transfer to the water as it is less saturated. The shaking means the water and hexane get the chance to shed the bases. As hexane and water are immiscible then let it separate and pipette off the hexane, throw the water and do this 5 times.

By the end your hexane will be almost pure hexane and cocaine freebase. Let the Hexane evaporate off and beautiful crystals will form. This is the best way of removing adulterants simply because cocaine freebase is so soluble in Hexane, insoluble in water and the rest are soluble in water.

You are guaranteed to have a clean final product.
[/FONT]

Not talking about purity but from what I've heard using the bicarbonate you get a bigger cookie which means mor money, mor money, mor money, ha cha cha.
Lol. This isn't about money. It's about how to make pure freebase cocaine correctly.

Sparky... ur words came to life. I have a better understanding of what needs to be done. I'll definitely look into incorporating the hexane to my venture... after all a better, safer experience is what I'm after. I know the coke here is about 75% pure and don't necessarily wanna know what the 25% adulterants are.. i just don't want them in my end product. And before anyone asks how i know the purity, lets just say i've seen it on paper. Sidnafil's right... and to the dude talking about bigger cookies equallying more money, some of us prefer quality over quantity and would even pay more for the better quality.

Definitely quality if I had acetone around constantly I would always wash that way before too. Makes a big difference with the inactive cuts never done a chloro wash myself. Just try to find inactive cut stuff and use acetone or ammonia depending if your sniffing or smoking.

Home Depot for acetone... comes in a blue and silver can. About $15 for a gallon. ACE for ammonia like LJ's mentioned plenty of times before. Was wondering if a battery powered/handheld coffee stirrer/egg beater with the whisk cut off work for 2min stirs between ammonia application. 1 I'm lazy and 2 my arthritis would kill my wrist with all that whipping. :)

Can i simply extract cocaine from baking soda via water and a coffee filter? I have too much baking soda in my coke