• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

laughing gas just as good as ketamine?

They are legal in America, sold at head shops. In some ways much more addictive than ketamine, specifically the fact that you do a lot of them in a session builds addiction pathways faster. Never really had antidepressant effects from th.em, but have had very therapeutic experiences where I kind of talk myself through things that are hanging over me. For the duration of being high they are more expensive than ketamine.

I will add the caveat that I have really only experienced strong antidepressant effects from recreational drugs a handful of times when a psychadelic trip would wipe away a depressive state. This has happened on extremely low doses mainly.

Nitrous oxide is somewhat or perhaps even considerably more abusable than ketamine. It has NMDAR-blocking effects yet has MOR activity and BZD-site GABA activity which makes its quite unique. Far more analgesic and anxiolytic than other dissociatives, and is used therapeutically for these purposes. The tricky part is that blood levels need to build over time to exploit all of this. Which is hard, yet eminently possible, via the 8g cartridges.

More dangerous than other doses via multiple mechanisms (hypoxia and damage to myelin sheath). I once abused it extensively, having had a 150/day cartridge habit.

thats legal sold in head shops, wait, what?? how is it possible to get it nitrous oxide so easy?? and i havent, for so long.... wow