• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids last of the last better work!

poppywonderland

Bluelighter
just look 105 mg of oxy and ate some peanut butter with it cuz i guess fats help it absorb better, I guess that would mean that that oxy is water and fat soluble ~ anyways this is the first time i think I have taken oxy orally, I always shoot it, what are the main differences? how long does it take Instant release pills to kick in?

that's not true at all actually. Basic chem classes teach that matter can exhibit both properties. I am not sure if oxycodone is fat soluble or not but seeing as how fats help it's abortion I am thinking it could be. An example of matter which has both properties would be the antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid.

I would say also that oxycodone is pretty good orally, I feel pretty good. But I do miss that rush~ I always have a cigarette lit prior to the shot and that the only time I like a smoke, comparatively at other times its just not that good.

I would say also that oxycodone is pretty good orally, I feel pretty good. But I do miss that rush~ I always have a cigarette lit prior to the shot and that the only time I like a smoke, comparatively at other times its just not that good.

Yeah, not rushing is a downer, but it works out for the better. :)

Oxycodone has a very high oral BA so you dont lose a lot of it eating it.

Just wait until you get some pills that are IV friendly. =D

well I am waiting on a few bags currently~ hopefully it will work out well~
I always thought the instant release oxycodone would be iv friendly, I would say ocs are for some reason. what would be and iv friendly pill?

well I am waiting on a few bags currently~ hopefully it will work out well~
I always thought the instant release oxycodone would be iv friendly, I would say ocs are for some reason. what would be and iv friendly pill?

Dilaudid, along with micron filters of course.

With micron filters, most pills can be IV friendly, as long as the inactives don't suck up all the water.

To be honest in themselves most pills are not IV friendly, but with micron filters you can get most of the inactive ingredients out. :)

The best IV friendly pill, in my honest opinion... is instant release Opana. So good.

But, I'd stick to taking oxycodone orally, while you don't get the rush, you'll stay higher, longer. And well, we all love that. Lol.

omg hydromorphone iv, I agree, although its so extremely short lived! but if enough is done you feel like your melting almost! boy do I hate this waiting game now.