Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

just saw Into the Wild at the theater tonight, it was a great movie through and through....makes you want to run off into the woods for a while yourself :)

except not die.

seal.gif

seriously

SEE. THIS. FILM.

You'll thank me later.

lol, yes its good :)

as for me, just got done with
51BCSTFTJXL._SS500_.jpg

not really anybody's finest hour. I'm really getting sick of watching mediocre films for this film class.

51NN8CQ06ML._SS500_.jpg

<3 8o <3 amazing, my brother told me the book is even more graphic, looking forward to reading it.

23.gif

AmorRoark said:
seal.gif

seriously

SEE. THIS. FILM.

You'll thank me later.

A-ha!. I bought this on DVD ages ago and I've never gotten around to watching it. I'll have to dust it off and let you know what I think :)

Last film I watched:

522201801_524e3437b6.jpg

I've seen it countless times before (so much so that I know most of the dialogue) but I decided to put it on yet again last night. I'm getting a bit of a cold, and so a nice cup of hot chocolate, and laughing at this in bed made me feel a bit better.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=urCq75UqXYM

Bwahaha! =D

Last edited:
American Beauty on the comedown from a low dose (12mg ) of 2c-e. I had forgotten how good it actually is:)

tribal girl said:
^Who asked you? :p ;) :)

*pinch* ;)

And to be on topic, this was the last movie I saw:
15501f.jpg

I've seen it countless times and everytime it comes out on cable I still watch it from start to finish! I love these 80s sci fi geek comedies...I'm watching this again later:
2343-large.jpg

=D

501512~Freaky-Friday-Posters.jpg

Not bad. But if it wasn't for Lohan and her hotness I doubt I would have been so engrossed. I still prefer the original. I have zero shame =D

I know this won't come as a surprise, but you are the ONLY person on this board I know who has seen the original and loves it just as I do ;) Goddayum woman!
I actually like both very much but the original one has a soft spot in my heart.
18619035jw0.jpg

I watched Chocolat wth Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp. Beautiful cinematography, such a romantic film, and what could be better - a movie with Johnny Depp that is about chocolate! ;) Definitely one of my top 100 films. :D

Like a lot of the queer films I've been watching: good themes, poor execution. I feel like these women just got all their friends together and said, hey! lets make a movie! The acting was so bad it distracted from the overarching ideas.

GoFish.jpg

^Oh fuck!, I lurve Guinevere <3. But she has a habit of making, or starring in some pretty dismal movies. Bless her.

I have mixed feelings on this movie too. I think it was quite well written, especially the scene where she's telling the story about meeting the woman on the bus. I love that scene. But you're right, it's so badly put together and the acting is beyond bad. Which pretty much resulted in the whole thing being a complete shambles. Most of the characters are just down right annoying. But it still deserves a watch.

I don't really like gay films in general as there's not that many that speak to me, or one that I can relate to. But there is one that I've always loved dearly, All Over Me. If you haven't seen it before, go watch it. I have a feeling you'd like it.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0118586/