⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

2046_m.jpg

What an awful movie, I definetly would not recommend this one, the whole thing is just a series of seemingly unconnected events until the very end when they tie it all together by just spelling it out for you. Shitty shitty...shittypoop.

^ a friend - whose opinion i trust - recommended this highly to me yesterday so i need to check it out and see who's right :)

i watched about 75 % of 'what the bleep do we know' before the disc crapped out. i think i got the message by then anyway. i'll comment in that movies's thread.

alasdair

easy.jpg

This was the first time I'd seen this all the way through. I remember trying to watch it when I was younger and getting bored. But I think now I'm a bit older I can understand and appreciate the film a whole lot more.

I loved Jack Nicholson's character, and I'm not really a Nicholson fan. I liked him in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest aswell tho.

An excellent film in general tho. Plus, the ending was a bit of a shock for me. I had no knowledge of the outcome of the film. Those bastard rednecks! =D

i watched biggie and tupac by british documentary film maker nick broomfield.

he has a really bumbling, naive style but i really got the impression that he knows exactly what he's doing as he has a talent for getting information out of people.

theis documentary jumped around a bit but it was an interesting perspective on the deaths.

alasdair

Annie Hall
One of my top five favorite movies of all time. It was on amc last night. :)
annie_hall.jpg

i saw next friday on BET last night, well not the whole movie abaout half, so the last full movie i seen was scary movie 4

Les Miserables

the 1935 production.

such an incredible movie, big thumbs up!!

Last edited:
saw some movie last night called "happiness"

about several people's lives running concurently. one guy is terrified of women but sits in his house at night pretending to tell every woman he sees he is gonna fuck her brains out.

this other guy is a psychiatrist who (spoiler, i forget the tag)

NSFW:
loves little boys. he betrays his family by drugging them all when his son is having a sleepover, and rapes his sons friend. then ends up raping some other kid.

his son is worried hes a freak because hes never had an orgasm, so the movie closes with him jerking off on the porch.

this movie was fucking gross. if u have an extremely morbid sense of humor, you might find it funny, its listed as a "dark comedy."

^^^my fav todd solondz film. you really should check out his others. one of the best contemporary directors imo.

me? thankyou for smoking. great film about a tobacco industry spin doctor. loved the look of the film too, the film stock itself must have had a red/yellow wash given to it during processing cause it has the look of tobacco/cigarette advertising (if that makes any sense)

St. Elmos Fire on DVD. Ahhh.....memories of the 80s and the ghastly rat pack :)

layer cake, a fucking awesome movie! i love these new gangster/shoot em ups movies.