• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Largest cocaine 'factory' ever found in the Netherlands

Damnit.
Makes me nevous thinking of just happening upon 100 keys of crack by accident in one of my "roving" modes.

Was literally about to post this. That's a lot of crack! I honestly wouldn't have thought there would be that much demand for rock in NL, but maybe it's destined for other places. The coke demand is def high in NL though ime.

Not really a cocaine factory so much as a place where they re-extracted coke from whatever they soaked it into or dissolved it in to get it thru customs.
The cement mixers I thought is what they'd use to mix mdma with fillers before pressing but I see that they filled it with clothes and water to dissolve the coke out of the clothes.
It's what I'd do to smuggle coke.1000tshirts with 50grams dissolved into each one=50kg of coke.
Not the best way but good enough.
I'd get really creative with it for example: split the coke ester bond into sodium benzoate and carbomethoxytropane using sodium hydroxide and send them seperately in two shipments before reassembling the two together into cocaine in an esterification reaction.

Already to this year dutch police have seized 25 tons of cocaine in 8 months. Dutch even cook meth on boats in the ports and canals.

Some operations have discovered them off the coast of rotterdam on big ships with raw plant material ready to extract cocaine paste. Alot of the time bribes and major corruption is what gets through the drugs and all their new ingenious methods. Corruption goes to the top of the netherlands governments and even royal family. Cartels mafias theres tens of billions of euros involved in the drug trade that goes through holland.

pretty much all cocaine that enters europe is through rotterdam. In holland cocaine is very very cheap and uncut high quality. Southern netherlands has alot of gangs from different countries and cartels and Italian mafia that operate the drug trade.

There was no mention of freebasing in the article.i also doubt freebasing is done on such a large scale.it seems all they were doing is extracting already made coke from whatever it was in.maybe freebase was coming in dissolved in drums of chemical solvents and they were p.h.ing it
to coke HCL onsite.

As you know I'm a keen and bright learner so anytime you want to share the process... Lol!

It was just an idea. A very possible idea that theoretically would work.cocaine is an ester of benzoic acid and carbomethoxytropanol or whatever it exactly is and as such it shouldn't be too hard to split the ester bond and seperate them,ship them seperately then reattach them.
whether anyone has done it or not I don't know but it would be a damm good way I reckon.

the dutch also invented turning the cocaine into plastic resins way back in the 90's and making suitcases out of them which was a fool proof method for years before australian cops caught on to it. One suit case alone would be a few kg of cocaine smash it with a hammer and dissolve in solvents to get the cocaine out. Still alot of it is just packaged as tons of already to go cocaine HCL in shipments from south america hidden in various things.

Yeah putting it in plastic or resins or whatever is a great idea.on narcos it shows that once Pablo Escobar put it in the fiberglass of a fiberglass boat.
In the movie traffic Catherine zeta Jones has a doll made from high pressure impact Moulded cocaine.
She just rinses some colours off the doll with some solvent then dissolves the doll in water.decent idea.maybe if a kilo of coke was pressed into a thin large floor tile shape and size and packaged as tiles it would be likely to be over looked.theres a million ways to do it

I've said it before and I'll say it again: for the amount of work and effort and ingenuity and risk involved these guys deserve their money I'm afraid to say.

Some interesting ideas above.

Without a word of a lie I've spent ,probably three quarters of, my life thinking on ingenious methods to get the stuff into South Africa. My only concern has always been the dogs. Are the K9 units REALLY THAT efficient or is it just overplayed in these documentaries and whatever else? Any input?

I mean in just looking at some of the ideas above: it would have been a cinch for a dog to detect the stuff not?

And I watched that thing on Netflix the other day and all the dudes are doing is making a spray with some or the other Mexican Chillies and spraying the bricks (alright in this case it was Meth. but I cannot see that the drug would make any difference) before hiding them in the vehicle to cross the border. Apparently it hurts the dog's nose so it doesn't react. Surely the authorities have cottoned on to this and trained the dogs also for this specific "aroma"?

Pisses me off actually. In my lifetime I could have moved tons of this shit (as long as it was pure and not stepped on or fucked with) given a chance and a bit of a leg up. Was given one real opportunity with a "real deal" but he was killed (nothing to do with drugs oddly enough) very sadly (was actually a very decent and old school honorable chap and was prepared to give me a shot at the business) and that was the end of that. Only other player I've met couldn't get the logic of not selling shit on the streets cut to hell. No long term business or big picture skills whatsoever. Dunno what happened to him or how long he lasted. Pity. I've been "blessed" with certain looks and character traits that have allowed me to get away with murder (not literally) (yet) and in and out of places without anybody so much as batting an eyelid. And here I sit. Fucked. Oh well. But if there's any truth to being given another shot at life: I know what I'm coming back as and what business I'll be running! Lol! Played (mostly) by the rules (mostly other people's rules) and it's gotten me fucking nowhere. Never again. Next time: it's me and pride in my "product". And I don't give a shit what people think of me for this. For damn sure it's better than the poison that's being sold to our children here now.

Sorry. Went off he rails there for a bit... Dunno where that all came from... Was going to delete it but it looked so good... Lol.

Anyway. What about the dogs?
The dogs wouldn't get the stuff in plastic or resins or the fiberglass one.
The floor tile one yeah dogs would sniff it out.a dog is effective but not foolproof.maybe spraying a thin layer of mace all over it will deter it.

pretty much all cocaine that enters europe is through rotterdam. In holland cocaine is very very cheap and uncut high quality. Southern netherlands has alot of gangs from different countries and cartels and Italian mafia that operate the drug trade.

That's right, Rotterdam and Antwerp are the main entry points for cocaine and heroin.

100kg isn't even that much, there are literally tons of cocaine coming through those ports.

I've always thought of rocks as being made by some lowlife dealer in his kitchen with powder that's been cut to shit and with baking soda or whatever other shit he could lay his hands on from his kitchen cupboard. I've never considered the possibility of them actually being manufactured for mass distribution.

It's not, especially not crack cocaine. Your inital thoughts were correct, for the most part. Crack cocaine is an insult to cocaine base and would never be utilized in that aspect for mass transportation, for so many different reasons.

It's also rather telling that of the 17 people arrested, 13 were Colombian...

If only Columbia could send some of their guys to do quality control in Mexico to slap the shit out of them for what they're doing to the cocaine for the past few months now that they're importing the coca leaves now instead of the processed cocaine base.