• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LahLahGateCrasher Appretiation Thread

You guys make me laugh....!!! I giggled my arse off at that cat pic... thanks for all the kind words... I appreciate it all, and tomo long time no hear dood.. miss ya *hugz*

if i cared about someone enough to make a thread, i would have bothered to at least spell appreciation correctly

You rock Lahlah. Yeah I know its pretty short but Im not good with words, Im sure she knows how I feel about her :)

preacha said:
if i cared about someone enough to make a thread, i would have bothered to at least spell appreciation correctly

Fuck, one day I hope to be as cool as him ^

Cause being a jaded prick is my goal in life 8(

dont really know lahlah but hey props for being cool and having all these people give tou props.
and cause...yes i own a gatecraser cd and first ever pill was a blue/green gatecrasher

codez_raver said:
Fuck, one day I hope to be as cool as him ^

Cause being a jaded prick is my goal in life 8(

theres nothing jaded regarding his post - merely an satircal observation worded in a ironic tone ;)

anyways - nice work on going back to school kiddo; a wise move :)

lahlah you are such an adorable person, i hope you realise how much we all do love you so much. you are the strongest person i have ever met, you have been through so much, but you kicked the ass of anything that tried to bring you down.
i wish there was a world with more people like u in it. but we all cant be as perfect!!!

remember baby dont forget about the temple!! you're so beautiful on the inside, and on the outside, and u know i would never lie to you!!

your great to talk to, your a very special friend to me, im so glad that i have had the privilage to know such a wonderful being.

much love to you my lil gorgeousness soul buddy

im with you on this earth for always and forever, as a friend, as a sister, and as an honest, sincere person.

I APPRECIATE YOU SHARNA!!! oops LAHLAHGATECRASHER!!

and shut up, your nic is cool

LUV ALWAYS
BUZZ ie JESSI xo

Lah Lah My Queen, where have you been?
You have not returned my PM's, I am afraid you have found someone else?
:)
Big Happy Hugs to you... send my reguards to Paul.
=D
PEACE

Killing_time.. Im soo glad Duckboy and COTB are bringing you home to me awww.... Pauls great he is 25 tommorow I told him you were sending him a present ;) but Im a bit worried that you have forgot honey... lol anyway... thanks for you kinda words..

buzzn_all_nite_long said:

and shut up, your nic is cool

Haha, don't you just wish you could change your nick sometimes?

Although i have never met you, (but i was meant to a couple of years ago at Kryal), you seem like a great girl. Cute too. :)

Good work for going back to school, keep at it!

She's probably going to kill me but... Check out the uniform! =D

60528Shanaya-med.JPG

LahLahGatecrasher

I haven't really ever spoken to LahLah, but theres something i like about this girl. Kepp smiling chickie ;)

and OMG! black and hot pink shoes.. where did you get them from??? i want i want!!!!

<3

What can I say to describe the utter loveliness that is lahlahgatecrasher ?

Such a beautiful girl, so bubbly and friendly, and just a little bit crazy. Very genuine and down to earth, honest, a good listener, and adorable to boot.

We love you, sweet-pea!!