• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Laced Weed

acidicweed_69 said:
^ not saying it doesn't happen, but doesnt that make the whole point of drying out buds useless?

Not really as such, curing the pot helps decarboxylate the THC, and remove excess moisture. After its cured its cured. If the weed is placed above a steamy vessel, it will absorb some moisture (ie.weight)- and yea appear more moist an sticky. You can tell though if its simply been wet.

I have heard sooo many storys of people having there weed laced with fly spray, i usualy just roll my eyes and continue to listen to there story, i think its one of those myths...

I've only ever had it once a long time ago and it was by mistake.

A friend came over with a bud and it had a white powder all over it I was like wtf is that and all he said is that it was awesome weed so we chopped it up and I had a cone next thing I knew I was running to the bathroom and vomiting then my mate came in and said the white powder was heroin, no doubt about that cause it wasn't a great experience and I kept on nodding off.

Not really laced but more mixed I would say.... I have always wanted to try mixing a heap of meth with water and putting it into a spray can and spraying it on the bud over time to see if that ever worked but that would be my own home experiment with nobody else but myself smoking it.

There was smoke floating around years ago that was supposedly laced with 'horse tranquliser'... in hindsight it was probably ketamine.

lmao! I remember! when in my teens there was rumours going around that a certain 'tinny house' lol were selling weed laced with horse tranqs, and there was actually a name for it 'chocolate' and it was a few dollars more than the usual. This was my first introduction to skunk! than the common outdoor bush weed sold at the time..

it's nieve to think that commercial sellers wouldn't spray their shit with flyspray or similar. adds weight, "gets you more high" and the average punter would never fuckin know. People who do their research and go on erowid, bluelight and such are the minority in the drug community.