• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos LAB DRUG test!!! DILUTE URINE SAMPLE!! help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKarley

Greenlighter
Is a dilute urine sample completely rejected from a lab or are they still able to test it??

I have had a couple of tests, in the past, that came back "dilute." and it seemed like they didn't even test it they just rejected the sample.. I need to know from anyone who has experience with this.

In a world where synthetic piss that will pass with flying colors can be readily ordered online I don't see how this is such a big concern for people. Do you ever read the replies to every single thread you've made stating that BL doesn't do drug testing questions?

Ruby Slippers - do you have experience with this??

My friend took an at home test this morning, right when they woke up, and failed it. They drank water and peed a couple of times and then retook it and passed the at home test.. so they are feeling a little better, but they would feel MUCH more confident if they knew that a lab just rejects a sample completely.

Labs can test if someone diluted their own urine. There's comprehensive guides on this elsewhere. Bluelight is not around to help people cheat drug tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.