Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

l-tyrosine Question

eccay

Bluelighter
5-htp...

Hi all.

Just a quick question reguarding 5-htp. I used to take speed and i used to love it, i got really good feeling from it etc and i liked it better then any other drug, I then started to take 5-htp after a night out on speed etc , I've took 5-htp about probably 10 times all up but now when i have speed i dont get the same feelings.....Im blameing the 5-htp because ever since i took it, speed has never gave me the same feelings and i need more of it! Has 5-htp done this too me?? 8( :(

speed uses dopamine
5-htp is to help your body replenish seratonin
5-htp isnt your problem, either the gear your getting is being cut more and more, or your are building up a tolerance very fast.
Try using some L-tyserone, that usually helps with dopamine replenishment.

hey there,

NO SOURCES

cheers for ur help

Last edited by a moderator:
well there is only 3 L-tyrosine only products on that website the others all contain other ingredients aswell. The best value for money is the Musashi one. You can get L-tyrosine in powder form in bulk for cheaper, but you'll have to find that yourself. NO SOURCES

ok no problems, So how long does this stuff take to repair the dopaine? will it really make a diffrence

cheers

pill_jockey said:
well there is only 3 L-tyrosine only products on that website the others all contain other ingredients aswell. The best value for money is the Musashi one. You can get L-tyrosine in powder form in bulk for cheaper, but you'll have to find that yourself. NO SOURCES

Last week I went to the health store I usually go to which is always well stocked with a diverse range of product, however they where out of L-Tyrosine.

Was having a chat with the store owner who commented that he has had it on back order for something like 3 -4 months. Also added that he has heard from others in the industry it is becoming hard to come by, could be the Bluelight effect ;)

Anyways, he offered me the Musashi product however I was a little reticent to buy it as I had no idea of its quality, interested to know why you considered it to be best value for money?

I consider it the best value for money on the website quoted above because you get the most active product per dollar. Musashi isn't the best value for money product on the market it is the best value for money product on that particular website.

^ Thanks for the clarification :)

Still, if anyone has used the Musashi gear keen to hear your impressions.

Musashi is generally a well regarded brand around health food stores and in gyms.

I was under the impression dopamine levels replenish rather quicklly natrally, as dopamine is used by the body allot quicker than seretonin is. Using that train of thought, I'd say you are most liklly building a tolerance to speed.

IMO Musashi is an expensive brand. I have a friend who's best mate is the local distributer and so I get their products at a much lower price than retail. However, if there's an alternative, then I'll usually go for it, as even with the discount things from musashi are still costly.

One exception I know of is acetyl-L-carnitine which we take every day with alpha lipoic acid- the acetyl carnitine is still costly but less so than many other brands when buying at the musashi mate's rate :) However, I'm currently looking at buying bulk from an OS pharm supplier. Much, Much cheaper. By comparison, L-Tyrosine is such an inexpensive amino acid to produce. In bulk, it's cheap as chips. Hint: use a chem search engine and look for USP grade....

ROFL @ No sources.... I cant even provide a source for a legal herbal tablet/powder Non prescription? You have got to be kidding ?.....gees, i thought ebay were bad...............

ok i tryed to search the forum for this question and it told me there were no matches so i willl ask here

I received my L-tyrosine in the mail today :) Just wondering how much should i take ? and how long for? i want to build my dopamine levels back up :D On the back it says 'Take 1-3g three times a day' Is this too much for what im using it for? Any help would be appreciated!!!!! (How long untill it will repair my dopaine?)

i found 1 1000mg tablet was enough to help me concentrate through the day. two sometimes gave me headaches. i'd take two if i was extra tired and really unable to focus, and thats when it didnt give me headaches.

OK, i have the powder... It says '1 level teaspoon = 3000mg.'

So how would you measure 1000mg? lol or is that a stupid question... 8)

I would guess roughly 1/3 of a teaspoon ;)

You realise l-tyrosine isn't a quick fix for amphetamine tolerance if thats what your hoping for here.

Some sources of legal herbs also provide illegal things. There is a blanket rule so there is no issues, we do sources for test kits and 5htp only.