• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc L-Theanine

trancetasy

Bluelighter
L-theanine may help relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect without drowsiness and may also possess immunologic attributes.

I'm trying to create a "mdma" like high using legal herb, obviously no LEGAL drug/herb will be even close to mdma high.

I just want to want to creat a experience similar body high from LEGAL herb WITHOUT that annoying hungover/side effects I get from mdma.

I read that combining L-Theanine with caffeine can bring out similar body high. Has anyone tried L-theanine!?

L-Theanine + caffeine is exactly what you get in tea. I've found matcha to be the best for it, but I wouldn't really say there's much of a "body high". It's a nice relaxation, that's about it.

L-theanine is OK to help induce sleep (usually when taken on top of something stronger, like phenibut or a benzo) and has mild anti-stress effects, but it's absolutely not recreational and won't get you high. It's very, very mild.

Closest 'legal' thing you'll get to MDMA right now would be a good 'first plateau' DXM experience. 130-180 mg of DXM, depending on your body weight and individual tolerance to DXM, usually gives a pretty energizing, euphoric buzz with minor psychedelic effects, a nice body load, and a great mood. The more DXM you take, the less MDMA-like the experience becomes.

(I'm not saying that a mild DXM 'trip' is the SAME as MDMA, nothing can replace the actual experience of rolling, but I am saying that it's the closest legal option)

L-Theanine + caffeine is exactly what you get in tea. I've found matcha to be the best for it, but I wouldn't really say there's much of a "body high". It's a nice relaxation, that's about it.

It's like this. I have consumed green tea both with and without matcha before bed, and it was akin to meditation for me, and I was able to easily relax and fall asleep despite drinking caffeine late at night.

I've never used MDMA/MDA but I have heard that they're akin to Adderall/Dexedrine in many ways but they're more psychedelic and emphatic.

I've also never taken any sort of L-Theanine supplements that you can easily buy over the counter.

LOL no. The best I've found for a natural benzo effect is high-dose L-orenthinine/L-argenine on an empty stomanch. L-theanine does nothing, except maybe for benzo withdrawal.

I Get good effects from l-theanine. I usually take 1500mg a day with an unspecified dose of kava kava(3 squeezes of tincture,alcohol based) as well as 100mg calcium and 100 mg magnesium and it works well for my Anxiety... If you were to do the same, but used twice the amount of kava kava, you would have something that I feel is as effective as a short acting benzodiazapen... That's just my opinion of course.

L theanine is the shit for me though, and I will be taking it by the handfuls once I'm done with my current Valium binge.

This, of course, has no chance of producing a MDMA like high... If you want that, take some risks and get a good dealer.