• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kundalini Yoga

kevo1243

Greenlighter
Hello, I've been trying to create a daily routine for myself and one of the thing I really want to include is meditation & yoga. I have had amazing experiences in my past with Kundalini but unfortunately I have forgotten all of the mantras, kriyas, etc. At the time, I was given sheets of paper from my instructor that were guides which I could basically look off of when doing my daily routine.

I was wondering if anyone could refer me to something similar to this. I don't really want to pay for a website subscription and I don't tend to focus as well when watching Youtube or videos online. I know that eliminates a good chunk of material but I am open to any suggestions.

I did search the forum trying to find links to stuff, I found some stuff but not really what I was looking for.

I look forward to the responses, thank you.

I want to practice Kundalini Yoga and I am looking for some kind of guide or way for me to practice the poses, mantras, kriya. Like a book, packet, any kind of physical item as opposed to watching videos to practice and learn the routine.

If I am still unclear this might help - I have past experience with Kundalini but I forgot everything. I am looking for a way for me to start practicing Kundalini Yoga again without going to a studio or watching videos; basically I need a complete refresher on where to start/what to do. Thank you.

https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mantra/kundalini-yoga-mantras

I found tons of stuff just Googling "kundalini yoga mantras"

Same with poses:
https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/13-poses-help-break-bad-habits

Yoga and meditation are certainly key components of my recovery, though I haven't been able to go to yoga since my gym has been closed since the fall for a major renovation. I do try to go to the Vajrapana Buddhist Center in my city once a week for meditation and a Dharma lesson, but won't be able to this week.

Thanks aihfl, I actually had already found 3ho.org and it was one of the websites I found helpful. After reading the yogajournal.com article I actually think that might be good for me as well. A lot of the stuff I Googled looks good at first but either you have to pay for it, it is a watered down commercialized version of kundalini or it was videos which I struggle retaining information from.

I think what I originally was looking for was probably something very specific that my kundalini instructor made himself. I will try the links above going forward and if I find anything else helpful I can add it onto this post if anyone is interested.

Hey there, I know that it is a little late, I hope that you have managed to organize your routine and to start practicing yoga. So can you please share how do you feel now? You know I always wanted to go one for a sport but couldn't find something interesting. I started it and then just gave up. But with yoga everything was different. I started it because one of my friends was practicing it and shared different blogs about yoga and it's benefits. Actually from the beginning, I thought that it would be as always. But you know I'm still practicing it and I feel more confident with my body.