• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids "Krypton" Kratom (O-desmethyltramadol and caffeine?)

johannes kreisler

Bluelighter
at 1st I hope I'm in the right forum...

-

well, yesterday I got some kratom called "krypton". the guy who sold it told me it was some 50x extract and I'll be fine with 0,5g(!).
hell yes. I was! (and 2 close friends of mine too)
I'm a little experienced with opis and kratom and I'm quite sure there's some other stuff in it - e.g. a synthetic opioid.

does anyone know more?

-

imo it's highly recommended btw! 8)

what was your ROA?... I've never tried kratom and don't think i will since i'm down to 10mg of methadone tapering.... so i'm never doing opiates after...

and never heard of "krypton"

...I just ate it.

-

...according to this forum I was right: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64188
to make a long story short: "Krypton is caffeine and O-desmethyltramadol" (found out by the same institute that "demystified" spice).
imo this is criminal and DANGEROUS. I think 0,5g of this sutff is defenitely en par with some 60mgs of morphine.
...some fella could have the urge to really fuck himself up with this "kratom" and administer the whole 3g-bag(or more).
-> it's a matter of time until someone is gonna fuckin die from this shit.

-

I like it nevertheless :) - but its a dangerous fraud.

€: before someone starts bitching around about "it's just tramadol": IT IS NOT. it's much more potent. tramadol is like the prodrug to O-desmethyltramadol - as codeine is to morphine.
TAKE CARE!

Last edited:
Yes- this product was tested at a lab in europe and was found to contain the tramdol analog you mentioned. I would stay away from it. If the manufacturers are willing to slip in a tramadol analog into a supposed "herbal" substance...you should be highly suspicious of their practices in general.

I can´t say i know any more tha you, but i found that 1gram of krypton and something nice to smoke (weed, genie, spice, whatevver) to make you a bit "stupid" makes for an awesome combination that beats alcohol many times over as a social recreational drug. and a big plus is that it doesnt show...(no jaw clenching, or fucked up eyes e.g)

Ive eaten 6 grams of Krypton during the course of this evening along with 3 grams of Black label experience and 6 grams of leaf. It is frickin awesome so far, and the relief of kowing its not gonna mess with my Efexor is making it even better. Couldnt agree more about the smoke too, its amazing with it. The itchiness is a bitch though.

If the manufacturers are willing to slip in a tramadol analog into a supposed "herbal" substance...you should be highly suspicious of their practices in general.

This. It's the reason I tend to avoid most "legal highs" - they seem to often be cut with fuck knows what with no indication or explanation. Pretty shocking practice if you ask me :\

Ive eaten 6 grams of Krypton during the course of this evening along with 3 grams of Black label experience and 6 grams of leaf. It is frickin awesome so far, and the relief of kowing its not gonna mess with my Efexor is making it even better. Couldnt agree more about the smoke too, its amazing with it. The itchiness is a bitch though.

Dude! To relive the itches we (in sweden, that is) use an over-the-counter anti-motionsicknesspill called Postafen. It´s an Anti-histamin that should be available in other counties under a different name... it works like a dream... only my nostrils itch afterwards... and that I can take :)

yeah my nose and mustache are really itchy but wil an antihistamine kill the buzz?

I've tried Krypton, and didn't think much of it - but I did have a high kratom/codeine tolerance at the time, and have never felt anything from tramadol. The effects were understated, BUT, there was something undefinably weird about them. I'm not surprised to hear there may be a synthetic active in there.

A few months ago, I bought two vials of a well-known 15x extract - which was DEFINITELY contaminated/adulterated with a synthetic of some kind: and a weird, trippy one at that, that vaguely reminded me of a 2-C substance. I'm 35, and have been using drugs for 20 years, so this is not a case of some drug-naive newbie having a freak reaction and blaming the drug. I was getting ecstasy-style rushes and mild shroom-ish visuals off of four grams of fucking kratom - which was particularly unfortunate, as I'd done the stuff to help me work through a hangover, and instead had to just wait out an unwanted high. I might have enjoyed it - if I'd been in the mood for a psychedelic stim - but it was the diametric opposite of what I'd taken the shit for. If I'd had this experience with a black market dealer - asked for an opiate and been given a trippy amphetamine - I would have warned my friends off him, asked for my money back, and possibly, if he wasn't too scary, thrown a punch. It's one thing to buy X that's actually just speed or piperazines (the risk of which being why I never do X these days) - but if you're given speed as K, or K as speed, the fucker who lied to you deserves to suffer.

I called the head shop the next day, and warned them that the manufacturer's been playing dangerous games - but I doubt they paid much attention to me, and it wasn't their fault: the vials were sealed, and the brand used to be reliable.

The outcome of all this looks like being a rapid, global kratom ban - but I also think that manufacturers who do this should be prosecuted, for all their 'not for human consumption' bullshit. The whole point of legal highs was supposed to be you knew what you were getting - and I'm not interested, for all that I support legalisation, in blaming prohibition for this kind of sleight of hand. There's no excuse at all for not admitting what you're selling, and if this one's true, I hope the people behind Krypton go the fuck to jail.

I do wonder if perhaps kratom harvests have yielded low-alkaloid leaf, of late...because the shit I ate was definitely kratom, there's just no mistaking that foul bitter taste, but something had definitely been added. Now I'm waiting for an order from a reliable vendor - but wondering if any 'thom can be trusted these days...

Last edited:
WTF? This is great, I don't understand why anyone would complain about cheap, readily available synthetic opiates. Do you guys bitch at dope deals when they cut their products?

WTF? This is great, I don't understand why anyone would complain about cheap, readily available synthetic opiates. Do you guys bitch at dope deals when they cut their products?

1. Krypton isn't cheap, at least not in the EU.
2. A lot of people take kratom who would never touch RCs, let alone an RC opiod. Mityragine's been in use for centuries - some weirdass tramadol pro-drug could turn out to be highly toxic. And users - many of whom are casual chippers, where kratom's concerned, should be able to make an informed decision about what they're taking.
3. This story will break in a British tabloid soon, and speed up the forthcoming probable kratom ban - there could well, by virtue of the market's nature, be pressure for it to go global. This kind of shit is also likely to lead to a strengthening of analogue laws in Europe, possibly even making it a crime to get high, by definition.
4. The legal market isn't supposed to mimic the worst behaviour of black market dope dealers.
5. And yes, I do bitch at cuts, especially if they're active and potentially more harmful than the substance being cut.

Of course I would - who wants cut deals? It goes without saying that street drugs will be cut but the unwritten rule is that dealers don't cut their gear with anything nasty. Active cuts count as nasty - especially in a legal "herbal" product.

Even inactive cuts are a big no-no. Would you be happy if you bought weed that had been sprayed with ground glass so it weighs more and looks nice and crystally at first glance? No. But most of the UK had vast amounts of gritweed dumped on them recently and weed buyers en masse told the dealers to fuck off - we got decent weed again.

Don't stand for dodgy cuts or people really will take the piss. Like secretly putting an addictive, little known, synthetic opiate onto a "natural" product purely to keep your customers addicted. It's just a plain scummy thing to do.

No, because my dealer didn't cut his shit. =D

Dream on captain. Your shit was definitely cut, less than most at best.

It is unfortunate that kratom will get a bad name for this kind of thing but lets be honest here: did you not put 2 + 2 together when you saw a foil packet of kratom from china that cost over 10 dollars a gram?

Sure they should not have used Kratom as the carrier medium but you would have to be retarded to not suspect that you were buying more than Kratom.

By the way, the tramadol is not a 'cut', it is the active chemical. If anything the cut is the kratom carrier leaf.

I apologise for bumping this topic.

Somehow I never noticed this thread about Krypton 'Kratom', and was advised by the vendor that it was a much more pure product and I would thus require less dosage, and pay less in the long run.

I've had quite a bit of experience with Kratom, and also opiates/opioids.

I've managed to keep a moderate sized baggie of Heroin for quite a few months, and would only partake very rarely, although I would only insuflate. I never have nor wil inject. I have never once felt the need to fiend on my smack. Just a line once every few weeks.

This so-called Kratom, I feel, has much more potential for addiction than smack. I do stress however that I do not inject smack, and I would imagine that to be far worse.

Anyway, with the quick onset of effects and the rapid decline, this Krypton taken orally (a small amount swilled in a shot of vodka) leads to extreme fiending! It seems to have an incredibly quick absorbtion rate. The feeling is, in my experience, on par with Morphine taken orally.

As I mentioned, I can manage to control an occasional line of good quality smack without wanting more afterwards.

With this Krypton though, the urge to constantly redose is overpowering. I've managed to go through several grams of this in one night. It's certainly enjoyable, but if my experience is anything to go by, the addiction potential for simply taking this orrally is ridiculous. Quick onset, nice high, rapid decline.

It seems nearly impossible to use this responsibly. As I mentioned, I have no problems with taking some smack without redosing.

I am of course writing this under the influence. I planned to take some as I would normal Kratom tea to get me relaxed and ready to have a great night of sleep. Twenty hours later, I have just finished yet another dose, and thrown the rest onto the garden.

Kratom is a wonderful substance by itself. This Kryptom rubbish is far too nice and far too easy to fiend on. I seriously hope that this product is taken away from the market. It's a great way to get regular Kratom banned.

It does seem to taste like a Kratom extract, which I would guess the O-desmethyltramadol is 'cut' with. My guess there though might indicate something quite dangerous. Two different CNS depressants in an apparently legal baggie. Could not be good.

I've managed my opiate/opiod/Kratom useage to fairly responsible levels, until trying O-desmethyltramadol/Krypton.

As good as it feels I think that this product should be avoided at all costs. If O-desmethyltramadol has such a quick onset, peak, and decline, I can see many people becomming addicts unaware. Twenty hours of fiending, and I think seven or more (hang on, might have been twelve) grams of this shit, and I've finally thrown it out. I could never do that with any other non-injected substance of simillar nature.

I'm ranting like a pathetic and sleep deprived kid who has just been subjected to a head of cattle projectile vomitting in my direction.

I think this should be avoided at all costs. Kratom is wonderful on its own, and easy to use responsibly without huge chaces of addiction.

This shit is one way to get Kratom banned outright.

I cannot rant pathetically about this anymore.

Just don't bother. There are many safer alternatives.

What the hell did I just write? Geez. Anyway. If I bought anymore of this, I wouldn't be able to stop. Snorted smack, no worries. The odd Kratom tea, no worries. A bit of morphine on occasion, fine.

This stuff is too quick and too fiendish.

Now. To myself. Shut the fuck up. I really don't want to read this post again when I wake up.

Took a gram of this krypton kratom, tossed and washed in two 500mg bits, five minutes apart about 7pm yesterday evening. The stuff tastes horrible but can't explain exactly why. Anyhow, I felt the effects creep up slowly. It took a couple hours to fully hit me but what it mainly did was made me feel sleepy and very very itchy. I decided to take 25mg of Promethazine hcl (Allersooth antihistamine) in hopes that it would relieve the itching but it didn't. Also had two weak beers over the course of the evening and hadn't noticed much reduction in my appetite.

By midnight, I found myself ready for bed and fell into a very peaceful serene sleep. I slept in till 11.30 this morning and have awoken with a summer cold and headache. I am wary of this stuff though. I'm glad I didn't take any more than a gram because I fear i could have overdosed, who knows.

I'm glad I got to try it but it felt rather strange in how sleep it made me.