• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

KryalKastleE for sale- anyone got a spare $10 million?

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
The castle, not the bluelighter.

Anyone want to chuck in several hundred thousand each to buy our own castle?

Unfortunately only genuine bids are being considered by the current owners.

Is $10 million a fair amount to ask for a bloody castle in the middle of nowhere?

What else is it used for besides the odd rave or two?

Why is it even there in the forst place?

Got any nostalgic KryalKastle moments to share?

I don't- never been there but curious about the place as I like all things medieval.

^Holy crap. The amount of substances you could mine out of those walls alone...... 8o
I'm sure the fees for renting the place for an event would recoup the outlay pretty quickly, although public liability insurance is getting quite pricey. :|

zephyr said:
Anyone want to chuck in several hundred thousand each to buy our own castle?

nope. but i would consider it if i had a few million to spare and a few rocks loose in my head :)

zephyr said:
Is $10 million a fair amount to ask for a bloody castle in the middle of nowhere?

given the sheer size of the property and the fact it is an income generating business, then yes, yes it is.

zephyr said:
What else is it used for besides the odd rave or two?

a medieval theme park

http://www.ballarat.com/kryal.htm

zephyr said:
Why is it even there in the forst place?

a man (keith ryall) had a dream......

zephyr said:
Got any nostalgic KryalKastle moments to share?

far too many..

• massive bluelight meetup at where the wild things are II in 2001
  • the massive bulberator at same party
  • gene simmons. eep.
  • icantfeelmylegs screwing with my mind at 6am - same party
  • a rather crazy adventjah in 2004
  • rain and mud from the same year
  • my car being used as the chill out zone at same party. (never actually got the mud out)
  • 10th december 2005 - adventjah. possibly my fav party. ever.
  • fatz screaming for his mum in the middle of the maze
  • the twirling thing
  • me losing at the pointing game
  • a group of soliders. ah. the memories :)

I went to my only Melbourne rave there. Certainly showed me what we're missing in Sydney. We did have Utopia at Wonderland but that was before my time. I wonder what other relics of the 80's tourist trap era are left to rave in.

I need to find the armory next time I'm there, nothing sounds better than running around pinging with shields and swords :D

gher said:
I went to my only Melbourne rave there. Certainly showed me what we're missing in Sydney. We did have Utopia at Wonderland but that was before my time. I wonder what other relics of the 80's tourist trap era are left to rave in.

leyland bros world had a doof in 2001???? or was tat 2000

yeh thats the big FAKE ayres rock.... or is taht small ayres rock...

Well for 10 million guys - you can have me :)

(i dont come cheap thats for sure!!!)

Well my first rave was at Kryal hence the name, i remember just how 'magical' i felt that night as the sun was rising and i saw all these people just dancing as the sun was coming up, Adventjah in 2000. I wore what i would wear to a club a little skirt and tank top with slip on shoes. hahaha, after about 2 hours there i was abolutely freezing and went back to the car and changed into about 4 layers and sneakers.

I spent a very memorable 18th Birthday there too, with a whole heap of mates, playing on the playground and in the maze, and then back to a Ballarat motel for 2 days of relaxing. Again it was absolutely freezing that night, but we had some funny memories involving nangs in the car.

Ahh Kryal. Havent been back there in years but it will be sad if the parties there do end (like they always say they are going too)

Anyway Kryalkastle - im taking bids ;)

I have been to many parties here and had some great times. Some fucking terrible times too. Every party was meant to be the 'last ever Kryal party'. I would think, thank fuck for that! but i always knew that it'll be back, and i would be too.

I did go to Where the wild things are in 2001 but missed out on the Bluelight meet up as i don't think i was a member then.

These days you wouldn't find me there, even if you were to shove 18 pills up my arse and strapped a nos tank to my back.... well maybe not.

But fuck would that place freeze up at night! I remember seeing a couple of guys, obviously under prepared for a cold night, take the car seat covers from their car, put head and arm holes in it and have a great night.