Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Kristen Stewart Appreciation Thread

I dont get he is not even close to being a lesbian. Wouldnt a lead singer of ace of base/indigo girls or sigorni weaver appreciation thread make more sense?

titty

tumblr_m6p6qrAKuH1rqblyno1_500.jpg

lol that's the best greenlighter ever

tumblr_m73twqByGc1rp4sngo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m73u4hmO7W1qdqcgyo1_500.jpg

The stars of Twilight gathered at Comic-Con and said a bunch of stuff about Twilight reboots that I don't understand because they are totally definitely not high as fuck. "I pity the person who takes over my part," said Robert Pattinson. "I would make a campaign against them!" Then Kristen Stewart added: "What's great about this film...is because you just have a faith it's done. You're like, 'Aw great. They can have it now.'...Please leave them alone! They've figured it out, leave them. And I think that by the end of the movie it's so abundantly satisfying and sweet and ideal. It just feels good. Steph, no." THAT IS LITERALLY THE QUOTE.

She got new tits, right? She always looked like an A cup to me, but the knockers in those photos are at least B.

Probably a good career move.

you can see the tape on her tits holding her dress to her

tumblr_m0hojv9I1J1qbnvlgo1_500.png

best twilight cap

tumblr_lvce2jCcEf1qbg5z5o1_500.jpg

old favourites

tumblr_lnkd4pgRAb1qbgurao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqjs1eLuDL1qdwkeno1_500.jpg

need new wallpapers, right now am on an emma kick

30njh8i.png

Apparently its Breaking News for celebrity blogs. "Kristen Stewart implants" gets 1.2 million hits on Goggle.

Your girl upgraded, Kenickie. %)

or she got a bra. i've got a set of adorable 34Bs which in my new pushup becomes a solidly respectable 36c. it's hilarious reading "it could be a magical state of the art bra, or surgery to go from a b to a c." have you ever been to a victoria's secret, matt from star weekly? they've got these magical state of the art bras that will increase your bust size by a whole letter! she usually doesn't wear bras.

bra, this week in cali:

tumblr_m7ey6vJSV11qciah5o1_500.png

tumblr_m7ewapoHyE1rnm60vo1_500.jpg

no bra, at cannes:

kristen-stewart-cosmopolis-wardrobe-malfunction1.jpg

spending my day lookin at kstew titties.

argh so she most definitely had an affair with 41 married director guy from SWATH!

i must admit i was glad she owned up to it. what a great early scandal in your life, so much better than a sex tape or a car accident with a bunch of blow in your car. fucked a married guy twice your age? how naughty. take that, bella swan.

tumblr_m7pxb7jHQC1qc4g8vo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m7pxb7jHQC1qc4g8vo2_r1_250.gif

celebrities read mean tweets.

she's going to be Peyton Loftis in the adaptation of Lie Down in Darkness. I've read it, and although I don't remember much, I know that it's southern (virginia?) and the 40s? 50s? so I dunno. Although she's dead the entire movie, so maybe it won't be that hard.

now that the kristen stewart tag has stopped slut shaming & 'robsten weeping' (maybe because Rdouche cheated on her a shit load of times with gross bitches like lindsay lohan blargh) i can finally go in there again.

tumblr_m8lkezgymd1qb2mdjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ir47VDls1qd3l5ao1_500.gif

she's in Vogue's September issue as part of their designers/muses thing (my favourite was Donatella Versache and MIA a few years ago) nsfw because it's a huge scan

NSFW:
fashion_scans_remastered-kristen_stewart-vogue_usa-september_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-1.jpeg

same image small/cropped whatever

tumblr_m8lixs0Y2H1qzxnb0o1_500.png

I think she's sexy. A different kind of sexy. She is very unique looking and very talented. I really enjoyed snow white & the huntsman. I didnt watch twilight (that shits fucking lame), but if I were being paid 20 mil to do something lame I'd do it too.

i believe this is the second time she's "been on the cover" of little white lies

tumblr_m8wmdvgGKF1qbnvlgo1_500.jpg

8)

because no 22 year old has ever cheated on their boyfriend, ever.

new photos from balenciaga florabotanica

tumblr_m9bpkq1TKP1r6uqsmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m98cm4BWqA1rdkhafo1_500.jpg

apparently this isn't coming out until september but there is no scent previews in either my september issue teen vogue or adult person vogue, i'm like what the fuck is happening here, i can't smell it anywhere! not like balenciaga is an easy to find brand anyway, it's not carried in most department stores and i really don't want to go all the way to the mall of georgia to find just a single sample of it.