Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Misc Kratom

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I would like to open a discussion about legal alternatives available for kratom in Australia. Edited to say I did get ripped off by one vendor and then another order did get through but 2 out of 5 bottles of tablets were kept by US customs and am about to run out as I am out of prescribed pain killers and in a bad way. That vendor wouldn't resend any.

Thank you for reading. Look forward to reading your replies.

Last edited:

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I remember your post from a few weeks ago. Even though it isn't legal there you got a package but it should have had 5 envelopes in it and there were only 3. You surmised that customs opened your package and took 2 out.

And you are on a low dose bupe patch if I remember correctly. Is that what you mean about " pain killers " ? Or are you taking tablets now?

The last post you made like this one was closed as you know it is against BLUA for anyone to try and source. I tried to help you last time by letting you know you could PM one of your Aussie friends and see what they do.

So....you didn't really get ripped off by the vendor, right? I mean the package came through...you said it had been opened....and customs took a couple out. Whichever vendor you used last time see if you can contact them and maybe they can provide more indiscriminate packaging maybe?

I'm sorry you don't have access to it. In my opinion it is saving lives and keeping many on a straight and narrow. I hope you can find a way.

Vagabond696

Moderator: AADD
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find the answers on this site due to the no sourcing rules.

I would, as stated above, contact your current vendor and any others you know of, regarding discretion with their packaging and go from there.

I still don't understand why it's illegal here. I've heard nothing but good things about how it works for so many people.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I remember your post from a few weeks ago. Even though it isn't legal there you got a package but it should have had 5 envelopes in it and there were only 3. You surmised that customs opened your package and took 2 out.

And you are on a low dose bupe patch if I remember correctly. Is that what you mean about " pain killers " ? Or are you taking tablets now?

The last post you made like this one was closed as you know it is against BLUA for anyone to try and source. I tried to help you last time by letting you know you could PM one of your Aussie friends and see what they do.

So....you didn't really get ripped off by the vendor, right? I mean the package came through...you said it had been opened....and customs took a couple out. Whichever vendor you used last time see if you can contact them and maybe they can provide more indiscriminate packaging maybe?

I'm sorry you don't have access to it. In my opinion it is saving lives and keeping many on a straight and narrow. I hope you can find a way.
Thank you for your reply. Yes that is correct - not technically the fault of the vendor as 3 out of 5 arrived and it had been opened by US customs which I found odd as normally it would be aussie customs I would think. The vendor won't acknowledge my emails now when I ask if they can help out and I sent them pictures. I only asked once after it happened and again yesterday. I only got 30 tiny tablets in each bottle and it cost over $200 for the 5 I paid for. And I need at least 4-5 pills at a time and I am on my last bottle.

I ordered another bottle of black seed oil as I have drunk 2 already and that does help a bit so that should arrive today or tomorrow.

I might have to get a centrelink advance and order more. Thank your kind words of support and encouragement. It means a lot.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find the answers on this site due to the no sourcing rules.

I would, as stated above, contact your current vendor and any others you know of, regarding discretion with their packaging and go from there.

I still don't understand why it's illegal here. I've heard nothing but good things about how it works for so many people.
Thank you for your reply. I know right - I don't get it either how something that you can apparently buy in any service station in america is illegal here. It's the same with anything that helps a bit like phenibut.

Vagabond696

Thank you for your reply. I know right - I don't get it either how something that you can apparently buy in any service station in america is illegal here. It's the same with anything that helps a bit like phenibut.
In the interest of keeping this thread open, why not change the wording of your first post and remove the sourcing language?

Change it to open up discussion about what LEGAL alternatives may be available in Australia. I know it's a long shot, but it can't hurt, right? I know there's a few options out there, but personally am not well versed in them.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
In the interest of keeping this thread open, why not change the wording of your first post and remove the sourcing language?

Change it to open up discussion about what LEGAL alternatives may be available in Australia. I know it's a long shot, but it can't hurt, right? I know there's a few options out there, but personally am not well versed in them.
Thank you so much! Great idea.

Vagabond696

Thank you so much! Great idea.
No worries! I've noticed a few people making threads like this and having them closed because of the sourcing. Doesn't get them anywhere and they're stuck with the same info and no further help.

I think we can still have these discussions and help to educate each other whilst still keeping to Bluelight's harm reduction philosophy and within the bounds of site rules etc.

Squeaky

Bluelighter
Hey yall..... The US Food and drug Administration is trying to screw us all again, and this time they’re f’ing with the whole world.
In 2016, the US FDA tried desperately to put Kratom into Schedule 1(with heroin). Thankfully they failed. They have tried an extensive smear campaign ever since then, trying to convince everyone that Kratom is dangerous. About two years ago they actually flew to Indonesia and tried to convince their government to outlaw the export of Kratom (also failed).

Now they’re playing hardball. The United States Food and Drug Administration has convinced the World Health Organization to hear arguments regarding a global ban on all Kratom products. If it passes, it would be an international crime to possess Kratom anywhere in the world.

I’m including the link to a site for public comments on the proposed regulation. Please spread the word. We only have until the end of August to be heard.

Last edited:

Flynnal

Bluelighter
Now they’re playing hardball. The United States Food and Drug Administration has convinced the World Health Organization to hear arguments regarding a global ban on all Kratom products. If it passes, it would be an international crime to possess Kratom anywhere in the world.

Anyone know just why the fuck they are so determined to get rid of Kratom? Is it because the big Pharma don't want the competition or is it something else?

Why is everyone so determined to take away our own bodily autonomy? I thought this problem was solved decades ago. I guess I was mistaken.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I hear if you draw a good enough looking cock n balls, and send it your nearest government agency, they may decide to send you free kratom.
You gotta put some work into it though, i hear they give extra points if you can draw realistic looking veins and pubes.
Remember on superbad, how the guy had that notebook full of cocks? they have to be at least that quality.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Thanks for your input polarthedog.

Anyway I received a bottle of black seed oil which is my 3rd now and it has given me some relief from a dose this morning. It won't make you nod out or anything but just does seem to help.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Thanks for your input polarthedog.

Anyway I received a bottle of black seed oil which is my 3rd now and it has given me some relief from a dose this morning. It won't make you nod out or anything but just does seem to help
Maybe you should try kava, dxm also would probably help in low doses

polarthedog

Bluelighter
also, if you still have suboxone left, you could plug it to increase the bioavailibility, that way it lasts longer.

good luck man, i really wish i could help more, im addicted to about 50-60 grams a day right now

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Maybe you should try kava, dxm also would probably help in low doses
Thanks I will check out kava but my liver is on the fritz so didn't want to push it as I heard that can be toxic to liver. I did try to get some dxm from chemist here a few days ago but 2 pharmacies near me are not even letting people enter the store due to covid cases being there and were just serving from the front so I didn't want to explain what I wanted and left it.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
also, if you still have suboxone left, you could plug it to increase the bioavailibility, that way it lasts longer.

good luck man, i really wish i could help more, im addicted to about 50-60 grams a day right now
Thank you and good luck to you also. I hope you can manage and are doing well. I don't have any suboxone at all unfortunately. Only 2 tiny kratom extract tablets I am saving for as long as I can which probably won't be much longer.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Thanks I will check out kava but my liver is on the fritz so didn't want to push it as I heard that can be toxic to liver. I did try to get some dxm from chemist here a few days ago but 2 pharmacies near me are not even letting people enter the store due to covid cases being there and were just serving from the front so I didn't want to explain what I wanted and left it.
is kratom illegal in australia or something?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
maybe you should be careful with dxm then, its apparently hard on the liver ( I think)

ask a doctor first, im not trying to kill you lol