• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelritchie30

Greenlighter
I tried a sampler pack of Kratom the other night which I ordered off the internet. For hours it didn't do anything then right when I was starting to question what the big deal about Kratom was, boom, it hit me as hard as Oxy. Anyone else try Kratom yet? I hear they are making it illegal. Just in time I guess.

Can't stand people, that open a new thread about a substance, whose Megathread is just a few rows beneath.

If you want to find real interesting info on it, just google search it...The DEA has all but put into effect that Kratom will be a schedule I substance(starting 9/30/16). That means as illegal to possess as heroin, cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, etc. Amazing... not that I am overly surpirsed the DEA to decide that is the best course of action to take with this substance, but it is quite overboard. I guess there was way too much of the "it has effects similar to opiates" talk being thrown around. So you'll have to take a risk to get it now, or maybe it will disappear and never be a problem, that's what happened to all the other illegal drugs, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.