• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoArtFlav

Bluelighter
So now I need atleast 4 grams ultra enhance or 15 g reg Bali ..

i was was curious if that's normal tolerance

or or wgphst do most kratimheadz take Suso many times daily?!

So now I need atleast 4 grams ultra enhance or 15 g reg Bali ..

i was was curious if that's normal tolerance

or or wgphst do most kratimheadz take Suso many times daily?!

At my worst I was taking an ounce of kratom per day. However UEI would always get me off in sub-gram dosages. I never played around with UEI that much though. That's probably why your tolerance is through the roof. 4G of UEI a day is like the same price as a mild dope habit.

Kratom is a pretty weak opioid and typically most people require a lot. But tolerance occurs when regularly using all opioids and it will continue to increase unless you take breaks between uses.

If you don't currently have a tolerance to other opioids no reason you should need more than 5g of regular plain leaf. I used to have a high tolly to H and percs but have been clean of those for 3 years now. Now less than 3g of kratom and i'm buzzing pretty good.

I have some persona experience with Kratom. I even know how to cook up my own extract so I dont have to eat the leaves.

For the high you get its expensive and not worth the time. I experienced some tolerance but no withdrawl. Some folks do but that is with chronic use.

I gave it up after a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.