• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom ----> SUBOXONE Withdrawl Timeline

RippinItUp

Greenlighter
Whatsup Bluelight,

I've been a lonnggggg time lurker of this forum, and have previously made a thread about quitting Methadone CT about 2 years ago.
A little background:
Was sponsored for snowboarding at a young age and was injured pretty badly at 17. I was started on Percocet 5mg and took that as prescribed for almost 10 months until it no longer was working for my pain (my wirst and leg are held together by pins and screws). I was gradually increased over the years until I maxed out around 40 mg Oxycodone per day prescribed. At this point I was already abusing my script, buying other scripts whenever I could and playing the doctor game very well to get what I wanted.

Fast forward like 3 years, and I was heavily addicted to Hydromorphone, like atleast 3 30mg Hyrdomorphcontin every day, until I no longer could afford it.
I was introduced to Methadone by a fellow junkie buddy and thought it was the greatest fucking thing ever.......lol not ($5 a day, never dope sick, can raise my dose as much as I wanted)
So I started on the program and being the addict I am, continued to raise it more and more, even though I knew I didnt need that much, I just wanted to be high everyday and still be able to attend University and go to work at night.
I stayed on the program for around 4 years at around 70mg, I decreased to around 40mg then did a fast taper over a weeks time from 40mg to nothing. I stayed clean from then on for a whole fucking year!

Then I slipped up again.
Began smoking/shooting Fentynal for about 6 months time until I realized that I was going to loose everything again, so I decided to start on Suboxone.

This was just over a year ago now that I began taking the Suboxone. I started at 16mg/day, quickly reduced to 8mg and stayed there for about 8 months. Then over the last 4 months I gradually reduced from 8mg down to around 1mg per day. Once I was somewhat comfortable taking 1mg per day, I completely stopped the Suboxone, this was 5 days ago now.

I just wanted to share the aid-medications that have been helping me immensely so far, and that have previously allowed me to get through W/D's with little troubles:

ANXIETY - I have been using Aprozolam 2mg (Xanax) ONLY when I really need it. (You do NOT want to start a dependency to Benzos thats a whole other hell within itself)
RSL/SLEEP - People may shun this, but this works wonders and I sleep sound every night, insufflate around 50mg S-Ketamine right before you want to go to sleep (the Xanax will help minimize the 'trippiness' state of the ketamine trip and allow you to just feel nothing, which is amazing when you want to rip your fucking legs off your body for a week straight)
DAYTIME ENERGY - Any type of Red Vein Kratom works wonders. I will take about 2-3 teaspoons in the morning and im good to go for the next 4-5 hours, try to minimize to dosing twice a day, you dont want to build a tolerence or become dependent on the Kratom, use it for a maximum of 7-10 days.

Along with those main meds, I also take a whole array of vitamins,B,C,D, Magnesium, omegas, supplements, and the odd immodium if I really need it.

I'll keep posting as the days go on to let you know how it turns out! Ive been addicted for around 10 years now, and I want this monkey off my back!

You guys are amazing!

No replies yet?!

Anyways, just woke up. On day 6 Suboxone W/D today. I slept a solid 7 hours last night! I did wake up once during the night to insufflate around 30mg Ketamine and take 1mg Xanax. Went right back to sleep and woke up around 9am.

Was feeling a little week when I got up so I took my morning dose of 3 grams of Red Maneg Da Kratom (Sp?). I would say approx 80% of my W/D symptoms have disappeared.

I have one quick question however,
How long would it take to build a dependency on Aprozolam? I've been taking around 2-5mg everyday for the past 4 days and plan to use it for another week. Will this be an issue? Also can you build a Ketamine dependancy quickly in anyones experience? I plan on taking around 100mg everyday for the next week aswell (only at nighttime for sleep!)

Any help would be great.

Thanks boys n girls

End of day 6, still feeling pretty good, getting the odd chills / sweats but other than than been sleeping pretty well with this little cocktail.

Thought Id give you guys an update on my Suboxone w/d's so far.
Morning of day 8 (I mixed up my days on my last posts by a day).

Have been dosing around 3-5g of Kratom 3 times a day, as well as approx 2-4mg of Aprozolam per day (usually in 1mg doses). I was using the Ketamine at night time to 'knock myself out" however, I was starting to enjoy it far too much, so I got rid of the rest of it when I was out this weekend.
I've got to say, my mental state has improved from quitting the Suboxone, I feel more positive, clear, happy, and more willing to be social. I got laid this weekend (first time in like 7 months), went on another date, and actually even went to work one day for like 6 hours!
I think staying positive is whats helping me most.

I plan to discontinue the Kratom and the Aprozolam when I hit day 12 or so. Im hoping by then the majority of the Buprenophine w/d's have subsided and I will only have a few days of Kratom w/d's.

In anyones experience, will I feel w/d's from the Benzo's from taking them for like 12 days @ 2-4mg per day? Same thing goes for the Kratom.

Thanks in advance BL.

Alright I got your reply...

First, wondering in the couple months since you wrote this, how are you?

I'm coming off a 8 year affliction myself... the past 5 have been all subs. Stupid. I'm over it. In addition, I'm not trying to go to a clinic with coronavirus running rampant...

So I have a small arsenal that I've collected... nothing near the power of yours, but I'm hoping it gets me through.

Kratom (2 whites and 2 reds [Bali/Mang Da])
Clonidine
Weed
And good ol Imodium

I weened down to 2mg and a week ago I started taking the Kratom, but without the Imodium. My stomach started cramping so bad and I knew I would be screwed without it. I'm not going into a store right now, again, coronavirus, so I had to order Imodium and wait. I had enough subs to make it till I received the package.

Three days ago, I started the process again. It was fine. I would have spurts of energy but then have to sit down and rest. Only took the Kratom, Weed and Imodium. Think I took a Clonidine in the evening.

Yesterday, was the first day I really tried to harness the power of the Clonidine. The day was tougher. Everything was going, not great, but could have been worse, but then in the evening I took a couple Vitamin C's, and a multi-vitamin with a Clonidine... afterwards I had no idea why my stomach was ripping apart from the inside. I had to take the last of my subs for relief. It almost hardly even touched the pain.

Did a little research, and Vitamin C and Clonidine don't mix.

So today, I am back to step 1, but this time without the back-up subs, and my arsenal has dwindled... specifically the Imodium. I might die. But I hate every connect I have, and getting back into a clinic would take days, so I refuse to loose.

Anywho, curious how you're holding up? Curious what the worst day was for you? When did you start feeling real relief? Did you ever have that moment that the light, and just everything, looked like it did before you ever used opiates? I had that moment, the first day I went without the subs. It was almost magical.