View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Kratom problems...

Natinka

Greenlighter
Hi everyone I am new to this site as far as posting. Ive read the forum though for a long time. I have been having some very hard times with kratom ad need advise. I want to know if anyone has had these experiences too.

Let me start by saying I started taking kratom about a year ago when I got off a oxy addiction. I have had medical problems and it led to it. Kratom was great to get me off oxy but then i started taking that regular like coffee.. I love coffee. But kratom motivates me ad wakes me up even better than coffee! Ok so ive been taking it for a year now daily 3 times or even more. I just started having problems. My bladder doesn't seem o work right. Im a female. My bladder spasms. I feel like I have to pee but then I dont. It also hurts. I am also peeing water like crazy. This has become very panfull when I have to pee and when I do it. Ive looked everywhere online and find that no one else has had this problem. Ive also had another problem... sex. When My husband is in me I dont feel it. In fact I feel pressure like I have to pee... ad I feel numb. This is horrible. What could it be... I want to get off this I just dont know how. Gosh I also have three kids ad have no energy if im not taing this 3x a day.... any thoughts would be awesome:?! Thanks a ton for reading.

Wrong forum dear. I would have your kidneys examined. Or pehaps you have a bladder infection? If these are recent problems it may not be from the kratom. Either way it sounds like a medical issue and you need to see a doctor.

Wrong forum dear. I would have your kidneys examined. Or pehaps you have a bladder infection? If these are recent problems it may not be from the kratom. Either way it sounds like a medical issue and you need to see a doctor.

Thanks for reply! I dont have an infection. I know because when I stop taking kratom my symptoms stop. and when i TAKE IT the problem happens. So this does not seem to be normal for anyone else huh?

Sorry I dont know what forum to post too... but really appreciate hearing people thoughts.

Hey Natinka, welcome to bluelight :). You will likely get more replies if you post this in "other drugs" as this is a subforum for psychedelic users and I'm assuming most people on this side of the forums don't take kratom with any regularity. Okay, I've been a user for a few years and I can sorta relate but I have never had any pain with urination. I do notice that I pee alot more than I used to and my bladder does in fact fill up faster than I remember it but like I said I've never had any pain. I assume the reason I pee alot more is because kratom is a diuretic (or at least one of the alkaloids is). A diuretic is something that increases the frequency at which you urinate.

About 4 or 5 months back I went to the ER because I was having abdominal pain and though the kratom was the culprit (It was actually 2 duodenal ulcers :\) and they did a full work up on me....CT scan, urinalysis, blood workup, the whole nine yards and everything came back as normal so I don't think this symptom is anything to worry about but since you say you have pain I would definately get a check-up as you may be having some other kidney or bladder issues but I'm not a dr and neither is the great majority of users so any advice given here should be considered but not taken as a diagnosis or anything.

I'm a male an my sex drive and amount of pleasure I have during sex has gone down a but this is a side-effect seen in any opiate or opioids (drugs like hydrocodone, oxyconton, morphine etc...) so it doesn't surprise me that your having a real lack of sensitivity down stairs, unfortunately the only thing you can do is stop taking kratom and your sex drive will come back full force, well at least it does for males. If you haven't already I would stop taking kratom or at least start tapering down and go see a doctor. Like I said, nobody on here can give you a diagnosis over the internet. Your likely gonna want to get a blood and urine work-up as well as either a CT scan or sonogram. Don't ignore your symptoms, this can be something un-related to kratom that could get worst. For the mean time I would stop taking kratom for a while and see if your problems persist.

Thanks so much for your thoughts! I do want to stop taking it. Do you have thoughts on tapering down? Ive tried and not being very successful...

I will have to see a doctor. I might have an underlining problems.. but its good to know that other people dont have this issue and its just me.