• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom not working(updated)

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
I don't know how to update a post so I just deleted it and reposted it. So I waited for my tolerance to go down and bought from a different company(a very popular well known company) I also bought many different strains from like red vein, green vein, and white vein. Got some minor effects but overall pretty much nothing. Now I just took a shot of red vein extract(idk what strain) from a head shop and am starting to feel a little something but not much there is also some other random shit in It so it could be that. Idk what to do I have no tolerance it wasn't a bad batch and it's not the strain. It was only a few months ago I was having so extremely strong effects from it and now nothing does any one know what I should do. And I don't have any opiate or depressant tolerance either.

This happened to my husband. We've been daily kratom users for a couple years and it recently stopped working for him, so he pretty much stopped. I really think it's just tolerance.

I still use, but it's often very subtle now. Not as strong as it was in the beginning - and I use good product too.