• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom mixed with Heroin and Amphetamine- Insight on the mysterious Kratom?

TinyPinkMermaid

Bluelighter
Does anyone here have much experience with Kratom?
I've tried it one other time before today, 12g, just popped the capsules. At that time I had an extremely high opiate tolerance and had just began taking methadone at the clinic. I didn't feel the Kratom at all. I assumed it was due to the pseudo- blocking action of methadone coupled with my embarrassing opiate tolerance, maybe?
I've also heard that it plainly just doesn't work for some people, like poison ivy and other plants. True?

Ive been off of methadone for 3-4 months now and have been using heroin frequently during the last 3 weeks. Last night I did a bit of ice. When I started to come down I did the small bit of H I had left to help facilitate calmness and hopefully help me be able to sleep.
It calmed me, but not enough to sleep. I decided to do the Kratom and I made it into a tea. I drank it about 20 minutes ago. I maybe feel a tiny bit of something, but not enough to assume whether it's just the placebo effect or not, or wishful anticipation.

I guess I'm wondering if maybe my tolerance is too strong? How similar does it feel to opiates? Does it work off of the same receptors? Would it be helpful in kicking a heroin habbit? How long does it typically last total? Is it actually categorized as an opioid? Would methadone block the effects of Kratom like it blocks other opiates? Will I everrr sleep again? Lol.
So many questions.

Tips, recommendations, facts?
I'm just really intrigued by Kratom and would like to get the best out of it.

Thank you!

kratom is very mild compared to heroin. 3 weeks of heavy heroin use will make your tolerance too high to really notice anything. maybe a very mild peacefulness. it could be handy if youre rattling though, so keep it handy for when youve nothing else. if you had a month off the h and then took 15g, youd notice effects, but nothing spectacularrrrr.

if you have them: benzos and booze, weed (to get your appetite back) then food, in that order and put on some brainless funny show and keep drinking. obviously if youre taking heroin dont do this, but you said you'd run out, right? though please dont go stupid with the benzos/booze!

Hello ! Yes I'm very experienced with Kratom . It does work bit you have to find your strain and dosage . many different ways to administer as well. It has been a life saver for wd and substitute when needed . I definitely somehow always have my opies . Lately I very a killer deal I 80 op soo I just stretch been out . But my method of Kratom consumption will always let me survive comfortably regardless . More info let me know ....... Knowing is half the battle !

if you have them: benzos and booze, weed (to get your appetite back) then food, in that order and put on some brainless funny show and keep drinking. obviously if youre taking heroin dont do this, but you said you'd run out, right? though please dont go stupid with the benzos/booze!

Keep the booze to a minimum, the benzos would be highly preferred. Meth is already very dehydrating so ideally you want to get rehydrated, and drinking booze works against that.

To avoid this in the future, don't do meth xd. It's honestly one of the shittiest drugs to comedown from and the recovery time takes forever. I know this is an obvious statement but if there is one drug I think everyone should avoid, it's meth. Awful, toxic drug.

does anybody use kratom to actually get off mild-moderate heroin habbit. mine iis about 3 months long of nasal heroin. I have like 30-35 gs of good red vein thia

does anybody use kratom to actually get off mild-moderate heroin habbit. mine iis about 3 months long of nasal heroin. I have like 30-35 gs of good red vein thia

Yes, kratom can get you off heroin, I've used it myself to do so before but then you end up addicted to kratom. It's very important you just use the kratom heavy for the first weak and then taper off it completely the second week. You'll still have withdrawals when you get off the kratom but it will be much much easier then if you went cold turkey, and if you do a quick kratom taper it will be very managble and mild compared to cold turkey heroin withdrawal which is hell.

You'll need a minimum of like 10-20gs of kratom a day for that first week though, when you would be experiencing the bulk of the heroin withdrawals.

Yeah, youre gonna need alot more kratom. Thats like one dose for somebody with a heroin tolerance.