• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom/Mitragyna Speciosa

oldhead

Bluelighter
Could someone please give advise on the best one to use to help ease withdrawal. I noticed their seem to be different types. I have found on <snip> but am confused as which one is best. I would prefer to use a capsule. If anybody could just head me in right direction I really would appreciate. Getting sick and tired of reading all the info out there. It seems the Bali Kratom is the best for WD's from what I've read so far. I really would appreciate your advise and experience on the subject. I have about 20 8mg. subs left and no where to get anymore. I plan on weening way down but still want to try to ease my suffering when the time to jump off comes.

I have been exploring the herbal way on the subject and noticed certain products mentioned a lot. 5-HTP/Kava Kava/ St. Johns Wort/ Valerian root (for sleep) Phenibut (Gaba) not sure if this is an over the counter product.

Please if you can shed some light on these products and if they heled you in any way I really would appreciate. One OTC herbal product I have found helps for aches and pain is Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM complex. Really a great product except that it makes my hair and nails grow faster.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow vendor discussion, so I edited your post.

What opioid did you take, how much did you take and for how long?

Iirc red vein should help the most
And don't combine St. John's Wort with 5-HTP as the combo might precipitate serotonin toxicity.

I use meang da. Matter of a fact I'm on it right now. High as a kite and lots of energy. Good luck bro. You should visit the opiod withdrawal mega thread and the kratom mega thread.

Hey man, 20-8mg subs is a good deal of firepower, do you think that would be enough to get you through the worst of it? Like the first five days or so? Subs are really strong so hopefully that's enough so you don't have to spend anymore money on other items. Whatever path you choose I wish you the best of luck!